10% DISCOUNT WITH YOUR FIRST PURCHASE AT RIVET & HIDE

We are running this campaign until Christmas. Offering all customers 10% discount on their first purchase. When you arrive at the check out page just type RIVET into the coupon box and the discount will be applied. This coupon can only be used once.

Our brands are:

Hiut denim

The Flat Head

Nudie Jeans

Obbi Good Label

Railcar

Real Japan Blues

Steel Feather

• 2 weeks later...

launchparty_zps5adb2f9f.jpg

Thanks for the messages of support and interest in our launch party. It takes place at Kaffeine, 66 Great Titchfield Street on October 26th. A very special coffee establishment in central London that pulls the best shots in town. Their espresso martinis promise to be wicked. Space will be limited. Of course my fellow members here are welcome. Just send me a pm or email to [email protected] if you intend on joining us just so we can keep a check on numbers.

The Flat Head 3001 jean from their Pioneer series arriving later this week in all sizes 28-34, along with the Heavy Nel Western flannel shirt in red and green (sizes 38,40, 42 & 44)and a re-stock of the classic 1940s style 7001w denim western shirt with mother-of pearl snap buttons (38, 40, 42) Email me at [email protected] for any larger sizes in the 7001w and I can see if they are available with my next order due in a couple of weeks.

13683_zps2d12cc7a.jpg

13684_zpsf3d458bd.jpg

CF031546b_zps4a7840ed.jpg

Just came across this thread (not really been on SuFu for a while). Great to see another premium denim outlet in London. We're woefully short so this is massively welcomed.

I wish you great luck with the site and going forward, a brick/mortar store. Look forward in tagging along to your opening party if that's allowed?

Great stuff.

Martin

Just came across this thread (not really been on SuFu for a while). Great to see another premium denim outlet in London. We're woefully short so this is massively welcomed.

I wish you great luck with the site and going forward, a brick/mortar store. Look forward in tagging along to your opening party if that's allowed?

Great stuff.

Martin

For sure Martin. Be good to see you there. I'll add you to the list. Drop me an email and I'll send you the invitation: [email protected]

The Flat Head 3001, their most popular fit from the pioneer series is now in store. It is a low rise slim fit jean in their 14.5oz loom state denim.

Together with the jeans The Flat Head HNW-52W flannel western shirt in red and green arrived. Like their work shirt counterparts (HN-52W) the fabric is awesome. Brushed on the inside the shirts are incredibly soft to wear.

Re-stock too of the western denim shirt 7001w.

10% OFF FIRST ORDERS UNTIL CHRISTMAS

CF034840b_zpsea9dfe2d.jpg

CF034866b_zpsa9141d88.jpg

CF034733b_zps1b590f59.jpg

CF035065b_zpscb25bf6d.jpg

CF035145b_zpsaae15af9.jpg

Edited by Danny @ Rivet & Hide

Really looking forward to the party and having a chat about what brands your going to be carrying in the future, also thought I’d post this interview I came across over the weekend on the great Hall of Fade site that may interest peeps on here, it’s a good read.

http://halloffade.com/travel-blog-4-coffee-and-a-pint-with-rivet-and-hide-london-uk/

• 2 weeks later...

It's confirmed, I'll be attending the Rivet & Hide launch party. Plane tickets booked, and I'm looking forward to it!

Anders

Edited by Surrealizm

Last night we were at The Birdcage on Columbia Road for the launch of the October issue of Jocks & Nerds (placed our first ad). I have followed this free quarterly since it launched a few years ago. The writing and photography on style and street culture is second to none. It is full of articles and great interviews with icons who create trends rather than follow them; Paul Weller, Bowie and actor Peter O'Toole.

Weller quotes from The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde "To me, beauty is the wonder of wonders. It is only shallow people who do not judge by appearances. The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible" and the interviews explores his experimenting with style growing up in the Mod era.

O'Toole is quoted in reply to the question whether he is afraid of dying

"Petrified"

Why? He is asked

"Because there is no future in it".

Best issue to date.

68786_10151437237446102_2087870715_n_zps403e0538.jpg