Supreme FW 2012

pavlovs bell

^ you actually might be good, I wear an 8 and I actually wish I got a 8.5.

These AF1's are a lot rounder on the toe than I remember.

Lexerone - what sizes do you wear in other shoes? I went with my gut and ordered an 8.5. I'm an 8 in chucks, visvim and vans but an 8.5 in most nike. I read that the af1's fit a little big but when it came down to it decided on 8.5's. sounds like, according to your experience, I might have made the right choice?

@lexerone - I don't think it's just you, the last seems a little narrower in the forefoot. the design seems to incorporate cues from the deconstructeds, esp in the tongue. that said, uptowns always ran a little big so it probably nets out in the balance.

interesting that someone would be interested in this shoe if they've never had an AF1 before?

Lexerone - what sizes do you wear in other shoes? I went with my gut and ordered an 8.5. I'm an 8 in chucks, visvim and vans but an 8.5 in most nike. I read that the af1's fit a little big but when it came down to it decided on 8.5's. sounds like, according to your experience, I might have made the right choice?

Late pass. But I wear an 8 in most other shoes such as am's, other runners, and sb's. 7 In chucks.

@lexerone - I don't think it's just you, the last seems a little narrower in the forefoot. the design seems to incorporate cues from the deconstructeds, esp in the tongue. that said, uptowns always ran a little big so it probably nets out in the balance.

interesting that someone would be interested in this shoe if they've never had an AF1 before?

Well said, I just remember having a lot of af1's such as "sheeds" and "mitas" and them being 8.5's and Ive been wearing these canvas supreme ones and theyve just been pretty snug on the toe area. Hopefully they stretch...I dont think that will be an issue.

Dear Diary,

I no longer need you. I post all my thoughts on Superfuture now.

I hope they'll care more about my "cops" than you do.

XO,

Wesley

Yeah, that's pretty cute simp. Too bad i've been on this site long before you even knew how to spell superfuture... so keep trolling & wasting your time hating on people.

Edited by Wesley Pipes

For those that have purchased box logo hoodies... How fast will those run out? Is it gonna be like instasoldout and crash the site or will I have more than 30 seconds to robocawp?

pretty fast man, but not crashing the site fast

i mean come on, its a box logo

people are gonna go ham on those