Supreme FW 2012

pavlovs bell

Any word on another adam kimmel collaboration? Or another trying to lose their cord suit from last year...?

yeah he mentioned it when announcing his hiatus. hoyitspaul on the stoopreme called some kind of outerwear when the cord suit came out so guess it would be that? btw ak x carhartt has been my go-to shit the last couple of seasons, it's kind of expensive but fsr's always end up on mega sale and hence make a mockery of the last few years of supreme outerwear from a value perspective

Edited by readytoignite

Does anyone notice that the T shirt quality is super shitty this season?

Yup, they're terrible. I hadn't bought a tee from them in a few years, but there is a noticeable change in quality. I actually liked the smedium fits from 3/4 years ago, and this years M fits way too big in the shoulders and body. It's also way thinner fabric, just feels chintzy.

yeah he mentioned it when announcing his hiatus. hoyitspaul on the stoopreme called some kind of outerwear when the cord suit came out so guess it would be that? btw ak x carhartt has been my go-to shit the last couple of seasons, it's kind of expensive but fsr's always end up on mega sale and hence make a mockery of the last few years of supreme outerwear from a value perspective

good looks on this. Ill be patiently waiting

whoever got the previous iteration of the 505 jeans... how's the fit?

same as standard modern 505 or is this the orange-tab vintage era of 505 jeans (slimmer?)

i wouldn't call it slim fitting although i only ever wore 550s and 501s previously... just a sucker for dbl blacks

and yeah i'd expect the jackets to be 250+ easy. i don't see anything i hate nor anything i love.

somebody was saying that its going for 72,000 yen so expect to pay around $600.

makes sense since it is loro piana wool

i think that makes it closer to 500 - beyond exchange rate i vaguely remember jp markup being something like 20-25%. i'd actually be surprised they were going to a price point that high though, i'd have expected something lower than 400

the forces are pretty fresh. very classic looking. hell i'd take those over those ones that just came out that all the high fashion fashion hypebeasts are jocking any day

long shot, but does anyone want to let me share on their SS account? i guess mine got purged, i never posted and barely used to log in but now it seems like the easiest and most legit way to find out anything about the brand. tried emailing them once and got ignored soooooo hook it up someone?