Supreme FW 2012

pavlovs bell

which camo are you talking about? i've been waiting for the 6 color desert to come back

choc chip 6-color desert camo is the realness

surprised i didn't see any desert camo bdu pants/trousers, or did i miss something

Been out of the Supreme loop for sometime...

Where would be the best place (meaning sell for most money) to unload a bunch of unworn stuff like Plaintoes, Mountain Parka, quilted crewneck, predator t's and other assorted lightly worn items like graphic t's, pocket T's, pants, chino's, etc.?

pulled together prices after a little searching around, sorry if theyre off:

last supper pullover: $138

canvas coach jacket: $178

cairo pullover: $168

pin dot jacket: $328

field pullover: $168

three6 tee: $40

hypnotize minds: $38

red riding tee: $32

field shirt: $128

football shirt: $118

Edited by Fycus

Where would be the best place (meaning sell for most money) to unload a bunch of unworn stuff like Plaintoes, Mountain Parka, quilted crewneck, predator t's and other assorted lightly worn items like graphic t's, pocket T's, pants, chino's, etc.?

could always try the hypebeast forums or the strictlysupreme board.

What size is the mountain parka & quilted crew neck???

Three6 tee was just chillen in grey so I had to buy it, in retrospect it was a huge mistake. The hypebeast in me took over and added it before checking out. Got the sunrise tee and red riding hood, pretty much only stuff I wanted in this drop. also, does anybody have any thoughts on the pocket tees? Really liked the one in wine, but was kinda put off by the price, which would put it in Jil territory after shipping.

Edited by Fycus

you could ask that about the dominoes as well. i'm with mauisnake and waiting for that mahjong set drop.

only copped the musashi tee, but the camp cap was in my cart before it get sold out.

hate to advertise; but if anyone is selling the flight satin camp cap in any colorway, i'll take it off their hands.

Edited by 1 9 9 3

i'm kinda baffled that the last supper pullovers sold out. you finna wear jesus and the disciples on your back when you go skating on fairfax or go to the next odd future show?

i was hanging out with domo last week and he had that hoodie on so maybe kids just saw him reppin it and jumped on haha

i was also at the london store like 2 days or so after the drop. they had basically everything in fsr's and there was hardly anybody in there. don't understand in the slightest what all those dudes were lining up for. i had to buy the duck and dog shirt and the 8 ball hat but there wasn't a lot inspiring really

i was hanging out with domo last week and he had that hoodie on so maybe kids just saw him reppin it and jumped on haha

i was also at the london store like 2 days or so after the drop. they had basically everything in fsr's and there was hardly anybody in there. don't understand in the slightest what all those dudes were lining up for. i had to buy the duck and dog shirt and the 8 ball hat but there wasn't a lot inspiring really

The first drop was pretty disappointing to be honest... I picked up the Pin Dot Shell but other than that I wasn't impressed, the hat selection was terrible.

The field shirt and the oxford are nice weights though.. I'm surprised the camo ones of those haven't gone.

I'll be out in NY next week so hopefully (although I doubt very much) the arc logo crewnecks and the wool snapbacks drop!