Supreme FW 2012

pavlovs bell

There are some pieces I like, but most of it is full of ostentatious branding. All I really cared for was a simple basic nylon coach jacket but the options aren't that great this season. The leathers are pretty weak, and the polka dot stuff is a pass from me right now. As Pavlov said, EG will probably get more of my money this time around.

I was hanging some drywall the other day, and I got to thinking, "man, this would be a lot more enjoyable if I were using a co-branded Supreme hammer."

i can't argue with the point, but the "sup" maglite is probably my favorite random accessory they've ever done

does anybody remember that waterfowl print fleece that they couldn't give away during the first warehouse sale? it makes me laugh when i see that dog and geese or whatever print.

which camo are you talking about? i've been waiting for the 6 color desert to come back

the camo box logo hoodie.

the camo items are going to sell out in seconds too. and the leather on those varsity jackets look cheap.

no doubt the camo ones are going to sell out. those varsity look hard doe, but not going to shell out $400+.