Show us your leather

aleopold

jmfr- The quintesential style of the 30,s and 40,s was to wear your A-2 with loose leg denim that had a much higher waist line and shirts were worn tucked in giving you a look where your jacket hem overlaps the waistband of your jeans.

Pretty much the polar opposite of how you are wearing your A-2.

jmfr- The quintesential style of the 30,s and 40,s was to wear your A-2 with loose leg denim that had a much higher waist line and shirts were worn tucked in giving you a look where your jacket hem overlaps the waistband of your jeans.

Pretty much the polar opposite of how you are wearing your A-2.

Thanks, I really just threw it on for the picture and took it off after. It's too hot to wear outside anyway.

Edited by jmfr

My Tanner Goods Workman Wallet and short tether about 12 months in. No oiling or anything just been letting it get natural patina.

3MOljLvoTgcY1QkGmkaYpxUy9TMsPqp_FBxKy-Yw

Edited by ecsong187

Let's ENGINEER BOOTS!

mvmc.jpg

Haven’t been focus on ENGINEER BOOTS for 2 years. Here autumn is coming, there’s a reason to wear them again.

These are my old Boots, ten years old. It is time for their retirement.

The next step will be a brand new start. Please be ready for your ENGINEER BOOTS as soon as you can and join me now!

w61o.jpg

ln9e.jpg

x8di.jpg

741o.jpg

Old & New
Tanner goods utility bifold and lanyard at 36 months of use, no oil no tanning no bullshit vs. a brand spanking new one at 5 days of use (picked it up from woodlands while I was in pdx for a work thing, awesome place super friendly dudes)

18348094cced408f5274b31ac72149e89b46ae2a

Question! I bought these vibergs used from the 2030 last for a really really good deal. I love everything about them aesthetically but they're an 8.5d and I'm normally a 9d. BUT my 9d red wings measure the same internally as these 8.5d vibergs. I'm excited!

S0Hc35K.png

My OGL goods came today after a long wait due to USPS loosing my package. Got the jane-mid wallet with a D-ring in natural and a woven bracelet in natural also. Really liking both of the products. Great job OGL. 

P1000196.jpgP1000198.jpgP1000199.jpgP1000209.jpg

x-post from belt thread

Here is my Cooper Leather belt after approximately 3 months (posted a pic when belt was new here)  Leather info: Wickett and Craig Oak skirting, 10-12oz.  One treatment w/ mink oil early on.  Really loving this belt.  http://cooperleather.tumblr.com/

for more of this guy's work.

IMG_20130912_134937_761_zps10135b3e.jpg

IMG_20130912_135041_673_zps81c98d20.jpg

IMG_20130912_135117_756_zps613b9a0e.jpg

I was on the market for a natural leather keychain but I didn't want to break the bank.  Stumbled across the Etsy of Kame Leather and picked up this bad boy for $15 + $3 shipping.   He shipped immediately and I got it within a couple days.  http://www.etsy.com/listing/106339873/leather-belt-loop-keychain-natural?ref=listing-shop-header-0

It is sort of large and I I have stupid bulky keys, but I put them in my pocket so it will just be a matter of exactly where and how I clip to my belt/loop/whatever.  

6062da82-5185-41cf-9fdd-e23863336282_zps

IMG_0770_zpsc4c991ff.jpg

IMG_20130918_152647_250_zpse1edb3c8.jpg

Edited by HGS

Buco Engineer Boots 5th HORSEHIDE / CORDOVAN é–‹ç®±

baom.jpg

They were in stock last week, but I can’t take the photos in time, since their master came so fast to own them. However, it is in stock again today.

All black box with silver LOGO.

r7h1.jpg

There is some wax of CORDOVAN process leaved on them.

8gx9.jpg

If you don't watch carefully you wont find the leaved wax. Some people misunderstand it as mildew. Actually it is the leaved wax, which can be wiped away by fabric. It will also drop after a time wearing.

gi02.jpg

wmuh.JPG

The distinguish feature of 5th Buco Engineer Boots is the deerskin inside.

anyg.jpg

All the sewing places with more wax leaved are fine and neat.

lj1n.jpg

jbxr.jpg

The high density of CORDOVAN is definitely great and looks like rubber. So the shiny luster is normal.

p2nb.jpg

The bottom of Buco Engineer Boots by their consistent production methods.

ctu6.jpg

Happy Hooligan  ...nice wrist leather...how do you make the edge shine what kind of products used.

Shamless plug FOR SALE RED MOON PACEMAKER

1010664_591247284249559_1108803673_n.jpg

Edited by spidereye

Happy Hooligan  ...nice wrist leather...how do you make the edge shine what kind of products used.

thanks.  I use lot's of elbow grease... lol   It begins with just wetting the leather edge and burnishing it, then I repeat the burnish with a special mixture of natural waxes and oils I made to seal it protect it.

Who knows of the most dumbed down plain simple bill fold around? Looking for something slightly more complicated than two flaps of leather stitched together (because I have one of those and keep dropping bills out)

Edit: nvmd just picked up a tanner goods bitty

Edited by TTM