Show us your leather

aleopold

Some more goods from Ray / The Blackacre. A few months of wear on the wallet, the strap and bracelet are pretty new. Chromexcel horsebutt wallet and Cordovan straps.

V6ZVnl.jpg

SClLZl.jpg

HGUfBl.jpg

rxB4xl.jpg

54UMVl.jpg

CJXW9l.jpg

Edited by arcarsenal

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone suggest a leather conditioner/feed thats easily available in California, or maybe a product on amazon? Just bought one of scott's natural 16oz veg tanned belt and was wondering what to treat it with before slapping it on a brand new pair of denim. Heard of a couple products out of the country, but don't want to wait a long time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Can anyone suggest a leather conditioner/feed thats easily available in California, or maybe a product on amazon? Just bought one of scott's natural 16oz veg tanned belt and was wondering what to treat it with before slapping it on a brand new pair of denim. Heard of a couple products out of the country, but don't want to wait a long time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

You can get Brooks and Pecards dressings on Amazon, Pecards you can probably find in cobblers' shops and auto upholstery care sections.

Montana Pitch Blend is great too but I've never seen them stocked physically around LA.

Obenauf's should be pretty available, I have no problem getting it in Nevada. Cabela's has it online for sure, and even buying direct shouldn't take that long, its made in Idaho.

Posted · Hidden by TTM, April 29, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by TTM, April 29, 2012 - No reason given

4 months old Hermann Oak Leather I phone Pictures beware

7123427767_b7f7684446.jpg

6977344602_cd44efbbec.jpg

That's a good simple bi-fold, just what i'm looking for. It ain't an inch thick and I bet it didn't cost $150. I can't figure out how to order from Hermann Oak, do I need to go through one of their distributors? How did you come about yours?