Show us your leather

aleopold

it's just water. it's character. don't worry about it. sort of like how people in nevada didn't worry about their knee contrast being fucked up by all of the dirt that they were kneeling in.

yeah, my redmoon belt has gotten plenty of water drops (and even worse when a waiter spilt a drink) on it, it all faded out with time and wear...

Jusy got my Voyej Americana II wallet and chain. For the price it sure isn't bad.. American vegetable tanned leather (source unlisted), waxed cow tendon thread, hand stitched, decent hardware (although oddly the clip on the chain feels a little cheaper than the rest of the hardware), good construction, etc.

BRhRQ.jpg

32yp3.jpg

5c2tZ.jpg

Njn49.jpg

7gq5a.jpg

nIdmt.jpg

cFBPu.jpg

B9SKA.jpg

I love mine!! I also feel the same about the clip on the chain but it doesn't bother me to much, still better than having to go buy one for $50 or so.

Do you plan on treating it before use?

no joke, I'll add in the chain comes free with the purchase of a long wallet so I really can't complain. And in all reality, I have nothing to complain about.. the product is great for the price you pay. And no, I'm not going to pre treat it. I'm going to let it wear in a little bit and probably do treatment when needed as I go.

LckyChrmsBBoy

gringoinoki

thank you so much man for your appreciation.

Yes indeed we are still trying to do our best. By keeping up the quality with better sources and not to forget the hardware that we're using.

feel free to ask us anything by sending us an email: [email protected] / [email protected]

I just got my belt from Equus. It is pretty awesome

I went for this one http://www.equusleather.co.uk/index.php/Bakers-of-Colyton-Leather-Belts/Russet-Oak-Bark-Belt/flypage.tpl.html since I didn't want the project belt. It is much thicker than I expected and the buckle is REALLY nice. They included a container of the Sedgwick leather feed for free.

Just thought i'd share what I'm wearing with you guys.

What: 15oz veg tan Leather belt with vintage silver buckle from OGL

With: Obenauf's heavy duty LP

When: About 4months of almost daily use +/- a week or so

Before:

400953_10150496213883026_758433025_8759221_241876046_n.jpg

After:

408188_10150496216363026_758433025_8759235_1574506332_n.jpg

Cheers!

Edited by LeonardToby

lazybum

well it's all because of the jeans, at first the coating was all fine, after a couple of months it started to come off.. i bought the wallet before i use my 710vx.. i know it's all because of the jeans because not only just my wallet, but my blackberry 9000 leather battery cover kinda ripped also

Edited by biltan