Show us your leather

aleopold

LOL! cool ...

but looks like u sat on a durian! if u know wat i mean...

but e wallet is rad!

Thanks for all the positive comments guys!

I like the 'durian' pattern as it contributes to a unique/personal fade on my jeans and is different to the usual wallet fades.

My Croc wallet has caused some interesting fades.

6666413283_284006378f_z.jpg

Thanks for all the positive comments guys!

I like the 'durian' pattern as it contributes to a unique/personal fade on my jeans and is different to the usual wallet fades.

I agree. It is unique looking, and in my opinion, much cooler than the standard wallet fades. Durian ass for the win!:)

@Shhhhh. Price 154usd. Unfortunately, they are out of stock on the Klipper Ho wallet. If interested, send them an email.

Here is the link to their website.

http://www.voyejstor...hop/category/17

Hope that helps.

Edited by dcp1610

dcp1610

thanks for posting up in here...enjoy your new wallet :)

nooblet333

indeed the shipping is quite high for our customers in the States / Europe. I usually e-mailed them just to inform why the shipping cost is high. basically, Indonesia has different policy with local EMS. while other countries have 2-3 options of shipping type with EMS (let say 10 - 14 working days from the States to Indonesia cost like $7 - $10), but in Indonesia we only have 1 option which is the Express service (7 - 10 working days to the States and costs like around $20).

That klipper is a really nice wallet!!! I was deciding between that and the acadia...ended up getting the Acadia!! Really like it, but I still gotta get use to having such a big wallet in my back pocket.

DCP, can you post a few more pics like interior and at least one in hand. Trying to see if i'll be able to judge how much smaller it is than mine. Do you plan on oiling it or anything? I had to throw some RedWing mink oil on mine since the closure split a little bit. I'll prob order some Obenauf's oil soon.

^ I was also tossing up between the Acadia or the Klipper. Decided on the Klipper because of the size - it is 4.9" in length compared to 6" for the Acadia. As a result, fits nicely in all of my jeans back pocket, and slightly peeps out on ones with smaller pockets - just the look I was after.

I will try and post some more pics when I get a chance to take some. I gave the wallet a light coat of Mustang Paste before use and it seem to do the job.

Horween also makes 'natural' shell cordovan, it's just not a common finish.

It's not as light as the stuff on that Kamida wallet, presumably due to a different mix of oils used in production. Makr uses it for some of their wallets:

flap_nat_crd_fr_gr.jpg

It's just a bit lighter in color than Whiskey shell.

want... natural cordovan... boots...

That klipper is a really nice wallet!!! I was deciding between that and the acadia...ended up getting the Acadia!! Really like it, but I still gotta get use to having such a big wallet in my back pocket.

DCP, can you post a few more pics like interior and at least one in hand. Trying to see if i'll be able to judge how much smaller it is than mine. Do you plan on oiling it or anything? I had to throw some RedWing mink oil on mine since the closure split a little bit. I'll prob order some Obenauf's oil soon.

Here you go, pic of me holding the Klipper. BTW, I don't have big hands.

20120115163117.jpg

got a good deal on a schoot horse hide perfecto for 200$

was really stiff, kinda shiny, smooth and a bit too big, but i was actually gonna wear it riding my motorcycle so no biggie.

finally got around to wash it after.

first i hot soaked it as much as i could in the bath tub with the hotest water possible then threw it in the spin cycle to drain then machine dried as much as i could. still didn't change much.

then decided i would boil the jacket in a big pot on the stove top. i ment to leave it on low for a while but i had it set to medium heat at first but than forgot about it. actually left it on a medium simmer for about 2 hours OOPS.

when i took it out, the leather was actually blistered.... was a little mad at myself at first but then just threw it in the spin cycle to drain than machine dry again, then air dried in front of a fan for a day for completed drying.

the blistering wasn't that bad, and actually pretty cool IMO, fit is down at least .5 to a full size and fits way better. i wish i had better before pics and measured.

but here is before:

21dc97b7.jpg

and after:

Jan162012.jpg

close ups of blistering:

P1090313.jpg

P1090312.jpg

P1090314.jpg

now i should do a nice conditioning. will mink oil work?

Edited by hailxenu

mink oil weather proofs it. it's similar to putting Vaseline on your skin instead of lotion. but i feel like you shouldn't have done any of that shit.