Show us your leather

aleopold

I keep a blog that you will all appreciate...

ItsWorn.com Everything that looks better with age.

I take a lot of images from this thread anyways, if you have some good stuff feel free to submit!

(if I have your photo up there already and you want me to credit you or add more info, backstory to it send me a msg and I'll be happy to add it)

^^ I was thinking of getting one, but might be a bit uncomfortable in the Melbourne summer :P

I agree, they look fantastic, more interesting than the average single wrap around that is often seen... craftsmanship is superb too, very detailed :)

Seems like Kurt is really expanding his shop - can't wait to visit again~

After checking the blog, many items were priced 3000-4000 Yuan, which converts to $450-600 USD for something like basic bi-fold. Am I missing something? :confused:

The shop is in Taiwan, not China...you're converting the wrong currency :P

Try New Taiwan Dollar (TWD).

makr makes some good quality pieces. The quality and craftsmanship is pretty neat and sharp..the products have the luxury/posh feeling to them contrary to rough/hard product image you get from workwear/denim brands ...they could have easily pass as one of the pieces from high-end fashion labels..

but the price is a bit on the higher side with simple card holder costing $90-$120..but you got what you pay for i guess...