Show us your leather

aleopold

2 days? crazy...looks very red
I think it's sunburned :P

they indeed look sunburned in real life :P Australia has one fierce sunlight and now is not peak summer yet..

Actually I sun-tanned them unintentionally, at first I put them under the sun to dry the oiling but then decided why not leave them a little longer for tanning

I'll post a proper pictures on the 'Belt" thread, always confuses belt and leather thread

Thanks eels, I've gotten quite a few people that have emailed me about the fox bracelet. I'll let it got for $35+shipping costs...first person to message and send payment.... thanks guys

I only have one right now, I am going to try to source more of the brass fox heads, Theyre old deadstock, will have to scour the warehouse for them...

002.jpg

Also, I have this card holder... for $60...Nice veg outer, big skin lined, multi colored stitching run-off flair.

card+holder+1.jpg

My apologies LC-Miey :P

If you decide to buy one, we should order together!

I agree, Angelos' attention to detail is second to none - I actually rate their handiwork above Red Moon's mainline stuff.

A couple of my friends back in TW carry his long wallets - absolutely beautiful work, doesn't break the bank either.

This particular bifold has French Cordovan (I thought Horween was the only maker of Cordovan?) for outer shell and accent pockets, and veg. tanned cattlehide for inner shell and pockets. Interesting~

True, the French Cordovan did caught my attention the colour is abit lighter compared to usual cordovan i see. could be due to the lighting..

Angelos just need to replace the thread to animal tendon to sew their wallet and i reckon they'd have one of the best wallet out there.

Lets just give it another few days so if I do get them I could perhaps convince myself that I really want them not just and impulse buying.

:P