Show us your leather

aleopold

Sorry guys, but can I ask where/how i might be able to get one of those leather chains which you attach to your wallet? I want to get one of those but not thinking to get a new wallet - would i be able to get the leather chain on its own? Thank you!

self edge carries one by the flat head, and skull jeans by an alchemist. you can also contact certain members who produce leather goods and buy one from them. corter, hollows, and a few others might be of some help.

That bag is awesome. Real clean, but looks like it can take a beating. Gotta pick me up one of those.

Lovely stuff on this thread, gotta have a go at making some wallets some time, but it sure is lot of work im sure.

Heres some of the straps i made, love watches in general of course..right one here is from a circa WW2 ammo bag:

DSC00557.jpg

Some combinations on the big pvd:

DSC00586.jpg

DSC00569.jpg

Frog skin! Yayks:)

DSC00504.jpg

Ostrich leg:

DSC00087.jpg

DSC09980.jpg

DSC00190.jpg

Bund strap:

DSC00026.jpg

yeah thats the one, cant go wrong with 35 bucks ay.

for info on the wallet, ive posted links a couple pages back in this thread.

nice belt warpnweft. I might be paying them a visit to see whats leather options they have..

last month i went and handled the genuine crocodile skin belt, massive and thick but surprisingly pliable.. for 200 bucks its definitely a steal.. if i were a rockstar i'd definitely snatch them then and there