Show us your leather

aleopold

Thanks guys!

I see Manifold products whenever I'm in Tokyo. Just gorgeous. My FH wallet reign is made by Manifold - about all I was willing to spend at that time :rolleyes: - which I now regret... I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be disappointed!

could u post some detail pics of the reign riff?

I like the OWA-12 CO TAN, downside is, there is no 'hook' to attach a reign, the other wallets of the same size/configuration are a bit busy for my liking, except the elephant ones, but I can't justify elephant skin to myself...

^ Thanks mate!

There are lots of ostrich farms here in Australia (in fact, Hermes and Gucci use ostrich hide from a farm near me!), we also produce the world's best crocodile skin (Aussie salt water). So yeah, I get to see these exotic skins a lot :)

Too bad most of the hides are bought by big international brands, and not much work is done with them locally...

Those Manifolds are really nice!

Nice!

Do you know where their croc skin comes from?

I have no clue actually, I'm considering going for the croc/cordovan combo though, as it has a ring to attach a reign and the cordovan wallets don't...

I'm guessing I'll need a proxy...

could u post some detail pics of the reign riff?

I like the OWA-12 CO TAN, downside is, there is no 'hook' to attach a reign, the other wallets of the same size/configuration are a bit busy for my liking, except the elephant ones, but I can't justify elephant skin to myself...

My Honey Brooks B.17 at ~4 years:

4983779392_83bb815fdc.jpg

Red Wing/JCrew at 2 years:

4983780960_63a60d6b63.jpg

Love the Brooks! +Rep!

I'm looking for some good tips to start out leather crafting. I'd like to start off a new hobby and try and hand craft something small at first (bracelets and maybe wallets)

Does anyone have any good resources, websites or tips on this? I'm trying to find a place to buy undyed and untanned natural leather and also a good place to find some start tools.

I've been searching the forum and I figured maybe this is the best place to ask.

Thanks

I'm looking for some good tips to start out leather crafting. I'd like to start off a new hobby and try and hand craft something small at first (bracelets and maybe wallets)

Does anyone have any good resources, websites or tips on this? I'm trying to find a place to buy undyed and untanned natural leather and also a good place to find some start tools.

I've been searching the forum and I figured maybe this is the best place to ask.

Thanks

You will have better luck here