Show us your leather

aleopold

New Obbigood custom wallet - an inch thinner in the width compared to a standard "short" wallet, a inch wider when compared to a Redmoon kid's wallet as seen just above.

Best part? Paid their RM Kid's wallet replica price ($75) when compared to the same wallet that's an inch bigger ($120).

wallet3.png

wallet2.png

wallet1.png

Extremely happy with the purchase.

yup I agree- I'm sure they're repros of the same thing. I did a quick google and these look better (and cheaper) than some I found. What's really impressed me with the RM ones is how beautifully the leather's aged. They were a lot more expensive than these though (don;t remember what they were in Yen, but I think it was about £75), so you might have got a great deal! let us know how they turn out

edit- ps mine stretched out quite a bit, to the point where I wish I'd bought the size smaller, that felt slightly tight in the shop. might be worth bearing in mind:)

good stuff riff, must spread tho...

anyhow, don't know if this is the right place to post this but so be it...

does anyone have any experience with manifold leather? I've seen their stuff on the Ooe blog, then I looked at their site...

http://manifold.shop-pro.jp

I'm really liking their OWA-12 CO TAN but it's not clear where the bills go in this wallet, I might order one in the near future tho.

22291518_o2.JPG

22291518_o3.JPG

22291518.JPG

looks pretty good, but man they cost an arm and leg

I''m guessing that is due to the leather being used...

cordovan, elephant, ostrich, crocodile, don't come cheap I reckon

good stuff riff, must spread tho...

anyhow, don't know if this is the right place to post this but so be it...

does anyone have any experience with manifold leather? I've seen their stuff on the Ooe blog, then I looked at their site...

http://manifold.shop-pro.jp

Thanks guys!

I see Manifold products whenever I'm in Tokyo. Just gorgeous. My FH wallet reign is made by Manifold - about all I was willing to spend at that time :rolleyes: - which I now regret... I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be disappointed!