what is rep? baby dont hurt me

mrip

"your concern"? are you kidding me? you said "you'll be missed" as if you were telling me to "f*ck off" when you hadn't said anything before and barely had anything to do with the conversation. i hadn't done anything wrong here, and all of a sudden, i had people insulting me. i don't really think this makes sense, i don't really care about being in the "red" or getting kicked off the forum but i really don't see why people have to be like this.

look, i got a guy telling me this in his negative rep: "you're so ugly, god, you're fucking hideous, pizza face looking ass nigga!". who the f*ck does that? i've even got people i've never seen on the forum give me neg reps saying sh!t like "bad luck 2 u then sonnnn". everything here can't be taken literally so i was guessing that your (jimmyc) comment was negative. if i'm wrong, i'm genuinely sorry but you guys can't expect us new people to get everything perfect. i got people giving me neg reps just cause i'm new and can't do anything to them.

Was flipping through old pages of the haircut thread trying to get to the last page on mobile and saw this.

This is why we need old rep power back.

This is why we need rep comments back.

This shit is too fucking funny.