Dogs or cats?

in general dagz are way better than pussy cats, i like 99% of the dogs i meet, and like only 3 cats ever have a place in my heart...

Honestly i like dogs more than most people i meet, and that could be a dog walking down the street that does not even see me...

I like dagz...

imagine a world where dmx purred instead of growled or meowed instead of barked.

i vote for dogs cause once a dogs yo dog they gone always be yo dog.

rrQJK.jpg

Edited by dovo

They both have advantages and disadvantages. Dogs are emotionally much less complicated but also generally more needy. Cats aren't always as in your face, but occasionally are in "back the fuck up and don't touch me" mood. Dogs you have to walk, even when it's raining, or cold, or 4am, and are harder to find people to care for when you're away, but also easier to take with you on trips. Cats don't require walking but litterbox maintenance is a hassle. Cats generally live longer (we have one who's almost 21!) which is also a plus. It's easier to add a dog if you already have one than it is to add a cat. More people are allergic to cats. Dogs don't have claws.

Pros and cons, pros and cons.

My dogs toilet trained so he's like a cat and only goes to his pee pads to do his business then bugs me to get his ass wiped with baby wipes (0)

Housemate has a cat and his shit smells like a homeless guy broke in and squeezed one out

My dog's shit doesn't even smell like shit. Apparently it smells a little like cum (0)

They're both awesome though. And also fucking irritating. But still awesome.