Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

• 2 weeks later...

The belts and wallets are looking great. $90 for those is a good deal. coldrice i bought a korean made wallet and braid from you a few months back, i can't really remember how long ago though, around 6 months? Here's a picture of how it looks now, no oil or anything. It's developed a shine and been scratched a few places. It's gotten a little thinner in the middle and is shaped to my butt now haha.

jeansboots071.jpg

okay, so i've been meaning to do this for a while....here's a couple shots of my wallet after about 4 months of wear...the before pics aren't from the exact same wallet [forgot to take pics beforehand], but its from the same hide and same graphic...

the print on the back picked up some indigo on the edges and where my credit cards have stretched the leather...ive seen a couple other wallets where the color of the leather dyed the white print tonaly - it looked pretty rad.....the print crackled nicely too where it overlaps the stitching...

i was actually surprised how quickly the leather darkened...and since the edges are raw, they've picked up a lot of the indigo from my jeans and burnished a bit....

pretty happy with the result. i'll try and post pics of my messenger bag soon too....

walletfrontagedgl6.jpg

walletbackagedyg4.jpg

okay, so i've been meaning to do this for a while....here's a couple shots of my wallet after about 4 months of wear...the before pics aren't from the exact same wallet [forgot to take pics beforehand], but its from the same hide and same graphic...

the print on the back picked up some indigo on the edges and where my credit cards have stretched the leather...ive seen a couple other wallets where the color of the leather dyed the white print tonaly - it looked pretty rad.....the print crackled nicely too where it overlaps the stitching...

i was actually surprised how quickly the leather darkened...and since the edges are raw, they've picked up a lot of the indigo from my jeans and burnished a bit....

pretty happy with the result. i'll try and post pics of my messenger bag soon too....

walletfrontagedgl6.jpg

walletbackagedyg4.jpg

beautiful. the print side looks awesome

gawd DAYAMN those tanner wallets look good, jesus christ, i could put that in my mouth and live off it it looks so good, maybe tastes not so good though. Does anyone have a picture of one of the tanner messenger bags after significant use, i'd like to compare the different styles of those after wear to decide which one to purchase.

wallet2nu0.jpg

thought this was quite nice, just picked it up off ebay

fucking awesome.

this one takes the cake.

great find.

the fades this will produce will be badass.

cheap your wallet is cool too.

and those redmoons are equally badass but i dont think i could carry one.

i carried a 8 inch biker wallet in my back pocket for years and it seriously gave me back pains. besides that monster button would drive me nuts.

• 4 weeks later...