Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

Nothing as cool as that ammo pouch but this is my LGC belt at around 3-4 months.

Leather018.jpg

And this just arrived today with some free denim detergent. :):) :)

Leather015.jpg

Leather012.jpg

Leather011.jpg

Leather016.jpg

KC's wallet with a KC's short circuit chain.

where did you get the wallet?

yeah yeah yeah damn thing looks real flat.

and for my blunder, I will reward with an answer. Snoopy you can get that wallet direct from KC's online rakuten store, they ship overseas and replie to emails in english.

yeah yeah yeah damn thing looks real flat.

and for my blunder, I will reward with an answer. Snoopy you can get that wallet direct from KC's online rakuten store, they ship overseas and replie to emails in english.

Thanks alot sir,

I did some snoopin (haha) around and found the KC rakuten store. Great selection, really want a long wallet now!

i've been sick this week, so i didnt get this done as fast as i'd like, but heres my latest projects. i'm really taking a liking to leatherwork, I ordered some nice tools that make sewing very easy (an awl, the most basic tool that i never knew about haha). Thanks to everyone for their tips, this is a midlength wallet with a minty green zipper, all burnished edges and stitching that has improved a ton since those first 2 wallets i did.

1510720165_b5f2d865d4.jpg

1510719497_dc6c83799d.jpg

1511576666_ef563bd10a.jpg

1510720801_0310f46c6b.jpg

1511575460_d88cf782e5.jpg

a little coin pocket thing i made out of scraps, i saw one flathead made and it looked like a cool thing, so i made my own version of it. circles are really hard to cut, it's not perfect at all but it works well.

1510718285_5cd2f1def8.jpg

1511574884_62e09fc5ac.jpg

yeah, that one looks so much better. i like the flathead homage as well. only thing i can say is that the wallet chain/strap looks really thin.

yea, it is. i'm still trying to figure out how i'm going to make the strap, this is sort of a prototype. i'm going to see how it works out, it's 5 oz tooling leather so it's pretty solid, but i'd love to find somewhere to buy thick leather cord like redmoon makes.

wow thanks for all the kind words everyone!

as far as a tutorial goes, i've learned all i know from a combination of google searches and some helpful tips on this thread. the steps are pretty easy, cut your pattern>punch the holes>sew, you just have to learn techniques and practice. try it, it's very fun and easy to make whatever you may want once you get the hang of it.

superstar- i'm afraid to ask, but whats e-peen?

superstar- i'm afraid to ask, but whats e-peen?

your rep-o-meter, it indicates your place in the SUFU hierarchy..

short term for e-penis, named after the shape which can be related to as a phallus-symbol...

it's all that counts in here, almost more important for newbies than the lesson on how no to piss off the SUFU grandfathers by making new posts on "What size should I get my APC NS?"

remember this young padawan, and rep me now... i need bigger e-peen...

your rep-o-meter, it indicates your place in the SUFU hierarchy..

short term for e-penis, named after the shape which can be related to as a phallus-symbol...

it's all that counts in here, almost more important for newbies than the lesson on how no to piss off the SUFU grandfathers by making new posts on "What size should I get my APC NS?"

remember this young padawan, and rep me now... i need bigger e-peen...

ahhh, ok. i knew what rep was, didnt know that was slang for it.

whiiiiiiiiiiile we're here though, with the sizing questions:

could you tell me the difference between dior 19cm and 21cm?

if i wear a 12 in dunks, what size vans authentics should i get?

how come the samurai's that I got from Gordon don't have a red tab?

if I hot wash, then cold wash, then rinse with detergent, then hot soak for 6 hours, then put vinegar in my back pockets, will I get a good fade in 3 days?

:D :D :D

Chicken and Ml- thank you :)

could you tell me the difference between dior 19cm and 21cm?

if i wear a 12 in dunks, what size vans authentics should i get?

how come the samurai's that I got from Gordon don't have a red tab?

if I hot wash, then cold wash, then rinse with detergent, then hot soak for 6 hours, then put vinegar in my back pockets, will I get a good fade in 3 days?

if i could i would have neg repped you for multiple stupid questions... now back to leather shall we ?