Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

RM belt and silver buckle, bout a year and a half of wear (maybe slightly longer)

eram84.jpg

333ygzk.jpg

tanner belt, natural + black hardware, just under 5 months old. didn't treat it with anything, might have to moisturize it soon somehow.

really enjoying this belt so far, color just keeps getting better.

tried to take these pics in the same lighting everytime, color is pretty accurate

3810187975_96ed87267a.jpg

3810186441_c71ee8e669.jpg

3811007058_68274dc147.jpg

3810191569_d88cd5d2de.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I was curious if anyone had an opinion on if this belt is origional to the belt buckle? Buckle is stamped 1975 on the back. The belt is pretty beat up. I Got this from a thrift store 8 years ago and it has been worn almost every day since... I know its not a 300 dollar sammy but for 2 bucks it has done its job for the past 8 years!

DSC00928.jpg

DSC00930.jpg

DSC00929.jpg

So after a few hours of searching I found 2 people selling these buckles in the original box that S&W sold it in in 1975 so im going to say this belt was added by someone. Hollows, Shooting you a PM about something...

can anyone say who has the best quality out of corter, tanner, unlucky and hollow?

tryin to decide where to get a wallet / belt from out of those.

looking for a wallet like this: http://www.tannergoods.com/?page_id=12&category=3&product_id=18

and to get a flathead or 3sixteen or hollow bracelet.... hmmmm

natural leather heaven!