evil lives japanese slevedge denim

demonator

new jap selvedge denim line  

144 members have voted

1. 1. what cuts

Why you wanna rip off other people cuts? You're gonna rip apart a pair of jeans and copy their jeans? Sounds lacking in creativity.

You're gonna rip off brands that rip off Levis. That's like 3rd generation rip off.

did you come all the way back to sufu just to bitch about ed?

agree w/FOXY. why start from scratch, if you don't need to. even well regarded tailors like the Ooes deconstruct jeans to get a "faithful" pattern. the brunt of the task & IMO more challenging part in that initial process is in "grading" of the pattern__ w/c is maintaining the cut throughout the size breakdown.

did you come all the way back to sufu just to bitch about ed?

Yep. My next move is to post some sneakers in the shoes that look better with age thread. That should put a smile on your face.

Why you wanna rip off other people cuts? You're gonna rip apart a pair of jeans and copy their jeans? Sounds lacking in creativity.

You're gonna rip off brands that rip off Levis. That's like 3rd generation rip off.

i don't mind a startup copping some tried-&-true basics, especially since this seems to be a favor to the raw community, but i agree that design by committee (polling) lacks a certain level of passion.

this should be interesting, nonetheless.

4get the 1108 already__ THAT IS YOUR NICHE CUT

tho inseam will be floodwater short after shrinkage... on the other hand it's kinda apropos for the weather you been getting down there lately__ gives new meaning to "soaking in your jeans" :mellow:

Edited by BrownMetallic

A few thoughts.. a jean without rivets looks very odd to me, the denim looks sanforized from the photos, you sure it's unsanforized? The cut isn' very flattering on you, or whoever is wearing it in those photos.