FS: Leather jackets, Carpe Diem, Damir Doma, Rick Owens

Agent Orange

I have a few leather jackets for sale, and have consolidated everything in this thread. They are priced to sell, I need the money to fund a motorbike. I don't post here very often, but I have had plenty of transactions over the years if anybody needs references.

One is a Carpe Diem leather in size 2 a girlfriend of mine wore regularly. I think it is a mens/unisex jacket originally. The jacket has seen a fair amount of wear and nights out in town, and there are a few small tears in the leather, but there is lots of life left. It doesn't fit me and I just want to get rid of it. Pictures are below, I think the jacket is similar to/the same as another one which sold on stylezeitgeist. Since I am crappy at taking pictures I am including the link here: http://stylezeitgeis...ead.php?t=10947. The fit of this jacket is amazing, but it is way too small for me. The price I am looking for is 275€.

I also have a Rick Owens Scuba in darkshadow in size large which is slightly too big on me and which I might sell if I get a good offer or trade for another one or a mid collar intarsia in medium. Ideally I am looking for 600€ for the Scuba.

I am also selling a Damir Doma Jutter leather in perfect condition in size 52. It comes with the gigantic cloth bag. I also have the original hanger and will add it, but including the bulky hanger in the package might have an adverse impact on shipping costs. I am asking 450€ for this one.

Tracked shipping worldwide is included.

Measurements are as follows:

Carpe Diem

275€

sz. 2

pit to pit 43cm

shoulder 39cm

front length 61cm

Rick Owens Scuba

600€

sz. L

pit to pit 55cm

shoulder 45cm

front length 60cm

Damir Doma Jutter

450€

sz. 52

pit to pit 57cm

length 65cm

raglan sleeves, shoulders cannot be measured

A few pictures of the scuba. Need to take some in better lighting, they don't do it justice.

Look at the cuffs, it its in superb condition. The distressed look is intended.

kgrhqnnme63s98cjbpcbiib.jpg

kgrhqrhqe7qvrr9cbpcbivbi.jpg

kgrhqrnme63s987ebpcbiyi.jpg

Pictures Carpe Diem

004vsz.jpg

002wbx.jpg

118ev.jpg

119sw.jpg

123eam.jpg

Here is a fit pic from sz:

img2129copy.jpg

Edited by Agent Orange