FS: Replica Rick Dunks (~43), N+F Denim (29), Julius (1)

Rampancy

-Prices includes USPS Priority shipping in continental US

-Paypal marked as gift or add 4%.

-Have bought and sold a lot on here and Styleforum. Can provide references on request.

-All measurements taken BiG style.

-Feel free to make offers.

Julius MA Trousers - $100 $90 $80 $70 $60

• Size 1
  • Extremely thin cotton- perfect for sping/summer
  • Tear in the seam of the seat has been sewn up. Two small marks on the front that aren't really noticeable when worn. (see pics)
  • Nice relaxed straight fit.

FCXI8l.jpg

Back, Seam Repair, Stain 1, Stain 2 Tag

Measurements

Waist: 15.75"

Rise: 10"

Thigh: 11.5"

Inseam: 32"

Hem: 9.25"

Naked And Famous Deep Indigo Weird Guy (29) - $115 $105 $95 SOLD

-Would trade these for another pair of the same, but with ~11.25" thigh (if such a thing exists).

-Worn ~10 times I think, for varying lengths of time. Light fading on the seat. Minor outlines of cell phone (front left) and wallet (back right). Just a hint of fading on the combs. These were given one cold soak when I bought them.

Measurements

Waist: 15.75"

Rise: 9.75"

Thigh: 10.875"

Inseam: 34"

Hem: 7"

Front, Back, Close-Up, Combs, Tag

Replica Rick Owens Sneakers - SOLD

Selling these because they just don't get enough wear and I have my eyes set on other things. I was initially sketched out about the soft sole so I had a topy put on. Since then I've worn these maybe 10-15 times, so they still have lots of life left.

Some things to note: the fabric at the left toe is coming apart from the insole (no biggie though, unless that bothers you). The laces on the right shoe got caught in my bike chain and got torn. The leather isn't great (but what did you expect?).

Still, they look cool and are a good way to try out the Rick look without dropping a ton of cash.

Outsole: 28.5 cm (this is a little deceptive though. For reference, I wear a 43 in CP's and the "Ricks" have more room in the toe, both length- and width-wise.)

Front, Side, Back, Top-Down, Inside, Sole1, Sole2

Edited by Rampancy

• 2 weeks later...