Visvim F/W 12

seven.homme

love it! really wish the black had a purple heel!

@winston i would never send him a dime of my money, he doesnt even know the garments name. haha im a sharp service customer for 10 years and now with the webstore option.

i just find Steven "Pfar" very funny.

Edited by Vinneus

hey vinneus,

sounds like you're having a bad experience but just to say i have only had good news with my dealings with stephen and have done dozens of transactions..and had a few of my own last minute changes which he's adapted to v well. can you guys not work it out ? maybe can the fil guys do an exchange ? i know its rare in jp but i've managed it ( not with stephen though in the past). sorry you've probably already thought of this.

^Thanks so much for the feedback and my apologies for this being taken to the forum for some reason.

No transactions have been done or will ever be done with Vinneus. This being for two reasons.

1. A completely unnecessary and ongoing overreaction to a polite request made months ago to read and understand the process and info regarding my services

2. A severe lack of understanding (and willingness to understand) how service businesses work and why fees are charged (rather than providing services pro bono)

Between my own online sales as well as the proxy services, I've had the pleasure of dealing with hundreds of customers from countries all over the world. As someone working independently, I have have the luxury of choosing who I work with and who I don't. I very rarely find myself exercising the second option, but with Vinneus, it was a clear decision after only a few emails.

Again, my apologies on this being brought to the forum. Vinneus, you have my email and your welcome to contact me there at any time.

Edited by fpar

Nobody can be as bad as sharpservice. Tons of people are complaining about them currently. I've been a long serving customer until they messed me around just before christmas and kept my money for 2 weeks without a refund and no replies to emails, and when I received a response it was 'stop emailing us'. Hide has gone down the gutter.

Also a former Sharpservice customer for a long time without problems. Untill they kept my money for over two months - also they didnt answer emails about my problem, but when I asked about a new item I got an answer right away. Now I only use Stephen. Can't recommend him enough!

For the record my experience with fpar (Stephen) has been exceptional. Very easy to communicate with, responses are very prompt and thorough. I have used a couple other services with success, but with a service like this, the main issue for me is overcoming the language barrier, which is non existent with Stephen as a middle man.

From what we can see of the Indigo Camping Trailer, I dont really see the point of this collection...all the pieces except 1 or 2, look identical to the normal line....except for the brand label. Anyway I will go and see that shop next time I am in TK, the shop itself looks cool. And these Virgil as well, I like the leather laces.

oh and the fake Grizz are finally out in China : http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.10.2.ERZrIE&id=17008830484

I thought that Grizzly wouldn't be copied since we all heard how complicated they are supposed to make, but these look pretty good actually !

Edited by emixam

I've just had a complete nightmare with sharp service. Been using them for a couple of years, but this last purchase has taken over 4 months to come through with terrible communication, ignored emails, no explanation as to what was going on. Started using stephen (fpar) after this and the guys been really responsive, really helpful. Recommended.

^nice kicks

A question here. I wear size 1 for Visvim shirts, hoody and Artifact Coverall, size 2 for Lhamo shirt. What size should I get for a Kilgore jacket?

2 for layering, 1 if you just want to wear it over a shirt. Imo all the ppl who post theirs in here sized too small, but to each his own.

I like you guys have been using Hide for awhile and also noticed the huge drop in quality. My last order I still havent gotten yet which was paid in full on December 7. I've emailed him about it with no response. I then emailed him for a new order and got a response lol. How did you guys handle it, I really don't like opening paypal disputes n all that, this would be my 1st time actually, but Im thinking I might have to go that route.

i realised it was going down the shitter about 9 months ago. went from hide to some other bugger to tom (who admittedly was a lovely chap), but then emails became sporadic and beyond and then i just got the whiff of wrong about the whole shebang. monsieur marzano is the way forward and there's always ol' junebug if you really need something - because he's like a cast iron guarantee in terms of delivery.

if you've sent the dough, it's over a month and there's no contact , get involved.

Indigo Camping Trailer seems at this point like something that could have been done without. Some cool looking stuff though. Not like a G line though because the stuff is still high quality and pricey, but they were doing this stuff within the main brand anyways :wacko:

And ive had probably close to 30 or more dealings with Stephen and every single time its been top level, rapid response/shipment. Courteous, Professional etc.

I need some help decide on these. I've won a yahoo auction on some AW11 armigers in a colour I've been after for ages. I'm starting to doubt whether they are legit. pics

goodline886-img600x400-1356619601ydjgvp27116-1.jpg

goodline886-img497x497-1356619602wysdlu27116.jpg

goodline886-img600x400-13566196018uew2627116.jpg

real from same season

6308729472_6774a051d6.jpg

6308733784_9114f9caf4.jpg

http://openzedoor.bl...miger-folk.html

seller has some reasonable feedback but for me I'm a bit worried that the leather seam on the heel doesn't seem to hit the tpu counter in the right place and the front seam looks a bit tighter but it's hard to tell from pics. Does anyone have them from this season or anyone offer any views, i've got 24 hours to decide whether to take a punt on them or not. Possibly the inside of the suede on the tongue is the wrong colour too?

http://openuser.auct...ser/goodline886

Edited by Switch

Those armigers are definitely fake. The chinese copies seem notorious for puckering around the toeline where the seam runs around the toebox. If it has that in stock pics, it most definitely is a copy. I have not seen a legit pair with that puckering.