Visvim F/W 12

seven.homme

the canoe mocs look to be part of the january 1st release of spot items and are retailing for 54,600JPY (w/tax).

the other spot items set to release are 101 Damaged, 101 IT Leather, Elmendorf, Christo Sandal, Serra, Leopard Deckhand and possibly some others. it seems most of the brands out here are doing spot item releases for the first week of january

Edited by fpar

I know proxy plugs aren't often well-recepted but I also know a lot of people missed out on being able to get the 101 damaged a while back. For those interested, the release date is Jan 1st and I have a list of the sizes for the few available here. Those interested, let me know directly. Those angered by the offer, my apologies and my PM inbox is always open

http://www.yoox.com/...1750FR&sizeId=1

does anyone know this? this is so stupid

That branding looks very very old, i wouldn't be surprised if that's a release from almost ten years ago.

well it says 2002 on the print

The Japanese have been known to put random years on garments and accessories for years. Many of the brands i carry do it and many of the higher end streetwear lines from Japan also do it.

I could not be happier with the fit and quality of the Virgils as they ran TTS for me. However I cannot say the same about my recent 09 Elmendorf (size M (horsehide)) purchase as it is very tight along my back shoulders. I bought it off another member and I believe it may have a total of 20-30 or so wears. Does anybody know approx how many wears it takes to break in or if it will?Fitpic_zpse221f8ea.jpg[/img]

Edited by Gnawekim

I could not be happier with the fit and quality of the Virgils as they ran TTS for me. However I cannot say the same about my recent 09 Elmendorf (size M (horsehide)) purchase as it is very tight along my back shoulders. I bought it off another member and I believe it may have a total of 20-30 or so wears. Does anybody know approx how many wears it takes to break in or if it will?Fitpic_zpse221f8ea.jpg[/img]

my new ones like wearing sheet metal, albeit v beautiful sheet metal......however even after limited wear it is starting to break in a lot better thank fuck....not sure on how materials change but i read that this aw one was a lot thinner? incidentally the recent webstore release of an elmendorf is described as ss13 i think - is it the same? also looks cheaper i believe??

Can anybody comment on the sizing for the 18l and 28l packs? The sizing difference seems absurd, which makes it very hard for me to decided what to purchase. I have a 13" and a 15.6" laptop for work, both of which I would like to travel with (not at the same time, but one at a time). I know that the 18l says it supports up to 13", but can it fit a 15" laptop in the main compartment? Also, if I am carrying a dopp kit and my laptop + a sweatshirt, does it make more sense to get the 28l? The 28l seems enormous in most if not all of the fit pics I've seen it in, but it seems like the 18l wouldn't be able to hold all of that stuff.

can't speak on those bags but i'd recommend a 22l based on what you're describing (if its even an option). holds my 13" laptop with a large dopp kit, overnight change of clothes, chargers, a book, and a glasses case with room to spare. could probably swing a 15 in laptop if necessary

I'm actually trying to steer away from backpacks- this would be my primary bag for work and traveling and I would like to keep it a little more conservative. For traveling I could see using a backpack but I prefer the looks of the 20l to the 22l. I wish they came out with a 22l or 24l ecat. The 28l is a huge leap up from the 18l. Not to mention the 28l is over 2ft long. I'm pretty sure I am going to settle on the 28l for now, but I will have a FS thread up if I decide it is freakishly large.