Visvim F/W 12

seven.homme

Anyone own or have knowledge about the armiger folk's... How do they size? I am an 8 grizzly but 8.5 in veritus, newell's etc

Thanks

the new armiger fits slightly bigger, i wear a 9 in virgil lo, ,9 in virgil kngr, 9 in skagways, 8.5/9 in grizz, and an 8 in the new armigers.

Anyone got experience with fbt ancestor? I recieved mine today, they look legit but doesnt feel right. I tried em and the inner sole was quite stiff. They also feels light. I got them quite cheap for a brand new pair. And no hologram tag as well .. Will post pics later.

the ancestor is an incredibly light shoe, that surprised me at first too

edit: no hologram either iirc, just the small FIL label on the tongue

Edited by the breaks

yes man at first I thought it was the pic of Sense magazine Singaporean version until I realized they all wearing the counterfeits they are sellingl - today's release is the deckhand for 750SGD with real mutton collar fur.....101 sells for 650SGD I think. They also produced a cheap looking navajo squash necklace....It is not like they copy one or two styles, they are copying the whole fucking collection !

as for strangeways it is written : "customer snap share"

just to clarify, those guys are from Hong Kong and the stuff are retailing in HKD/RMB

so the prices are actually less than a quarter of what you've quoted

Question - how is the fit like on the Social Sculpture Coverall Damaged (Luxsic) (the one with the corduroy collar and cuffs). I know it is slightly larger but if I am a size 2 on the 101 Damaged Jkt, would a similar size on the Coverall work for me? Anyone know how what color variations of the Coverall are we expecting for the coming spring/summer?

Master, any views appreciated because I have seen you wearing it before and the fit is just perfect on you!

I get a size 4 in 101 and 3 in the coverall. Now the coverall is a tad tight when buttoned and the 101 is not at all. With that being said I would still get a 3 in the coverall cause the 4 would probably be too big. U may want to ask who u are getting it from the pit to pit and compare.

Question - how is the fit like on the Social Sculpture Coverall Damaged (Luxsic) (the one with the corduroy collar and cuffs). I know it is slightly larger but if I am a size 2 on the 101 Damaged Jkt, would a similar size on the Coverall work for me? Anyone know how what color variations of the Coverall are we expecting for the coming spring/summer?

Master, any views appreciated because I have seen you wearing it before and the fit is just perfect on you!

I'm a 2 in shirts and a 2 in this years aw coverall, navy collar & cuffs. the pinky beige collar this season is worth waiting for !

I'm a 2 in shirts and a 2 in this years aw coverall, navy collar & cuffs. the pinky beige collar this season is worth waiting for !

Yeah im a 1 in shirts and a 1 in the coverall and have the pinkish/beige cord collar version coming for SS season. Awesome look and liner on the next one.