seven.homme

Visvim F/W 12

Masters post literally made me hunt down a DK Brown pair, i had the Lt Brown but couldnt miss out as i also heard this may be it for the griz.

If anyone needs help picking up stuffs from visvim FIL sg do PM or email me. As they do have quite a few good items in good sizes. I DO NOT charge any fee. Just FIL SG retail price and your shipping fee.

Totally fiending over the denim coverall, but I feel like I would get more use out of the corduroy one. Here's to hoping I can get my hands on a size 4 close to retail.

Masters post literally made me hunt down a DK Brown pair, i had the Lt Brown but couldnt miss out as i also heard this may be it for the griz.

Haha, since i heard that i've been hunting for a light brown pair cause i already have the dark brown. I think from this season those were my two favorite pairs. If this is it for Grizzly's they could be very hard to come by down the road, and very expensive.

Some new items this past couple weeks.

Black Elk IT Flannel, softest flannel i've ever owned,very nice

dsc0280ls.jpg

Brushed Giza Black Elk, super sturdy fabric, very soft as well

dsc0281h.jpg

Fluxus 03 Cord Natural Dye light indigo, very rich color in person.

dsc0282pd.jpg

Bought these today at FIL Tokyo.

(They're quite a bit darker in person than in the photo)

7BF78BA7-E98F-42FA-9E55-3820A9279093-1397-0000007029B2EEE4.jpg

Edited by kiya

how much k?

About $450, these even came with extra beads so if and when the beads fall off you can sew on new ones. Kinda funny from a production standpoint that they'd even think they'd fall off, but appreciated considering it's an honest way of saying "its crazy that we tried to do this, if it doesn't work, here are the beads".

nah that's just saying we know you like to wear it as you don't treat them, but just in case one day your kid wants to have them repaired

i remember couple of people wanting to buy previous season deckhand. sz 3 on samplekickz

http://www.samplekic...-burgundy-sz-3/

last year's best colorway for sure.

This year's beige and green look nice. But again, last year's heavy twill makes it warmer (they even made a version in full angora collar & lining, which must be so soft and warm wish I could have grabbed it).

This one in brown looking good as well :

http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r95812328

Really like the deckhand in red, did it come in a size 5 last season?

I'm selling my elmendorf in a size Large in the classifieds its from FW09, Chromexcel.

Edited by leemac74

w2012unionlatrunkshow15.jpg

Anyone be able to tell me which Noragi this is, the red one. It looks like one of the mud wash varients, but I didnt see a red when they were released this season. Thanks.

Really like the deckhand in red, did it come in a size 5 last season?

yes I have it in 5

w2012unionlatrunkshow15.jpg

Anyone be able to tell me which Noragi this is, the red one. It looks like one of the mud wash varients, but I didnt see a red when they were released this season. Thanks.

I believe that is the corduroy sanjuro kimono, not the noragi. It was Sendai FIL exclusive.

notice how his accent goes all american half in the video

notice how his accent goes all american half in the video

I was thinking about that when i watched it, his wizardry is endless.

Some of the people commenting on the video are just ridiculous too, they would turn down a gold brick if it was stamped "Made in China"

Edited by jcashen87

always dismiss hypebeast comments, kids dont have a clue. as for the accent.... unreal.

Anyone else had problems with the Flynt Pizi? I tried on a pair the other day, and they were the wierdest fit ever. Really long and narrow, and the left one had a very strangely placed seam that dug into the side of my foot. I tried on my normal dress shoe/common projects/converse size, maybe sizing down half a size is better? Does anyone know if they will stretch out a little?

need virgil's and hockney's cleaning --- both suede -- using sapphire but what is a good product to make them water proof and rejuvenate colour? virgil's are the tan suede one's released some years back....

need virgil's and hockney's cleaning --- both suede -- using sapphire but what is a good product to make them water proof and rejuvenate colour? virgil's are the tan suede one's released some years back....

Saphir super invulner water proofing suede spray is probably the cream of the crop.

Also a sister company of Saphir is Taragon Suede protector can be purchased at thehangerproject due to Saphir being hard to get here in the States the Taragon has been a great substitute for me, it works well, just like the super invulner so far.

As far as suede rejuvenation if you can get your hands on some Saphir Renovateur spray that comes in the suede cleaning package that is the best and has almond oil in it, i have black renovatuer suede spray but having a lot of tan suede like yourself i need the neutral color, which is near impossible to get right now in the US, but a couple stockists have the black color still in the US.

ALSO Visvim's suede cleaner kit is just like saphir but it has the renovateur spray in the "neutral" color that comes with it, a little pricey considering its pretty much re-packaged saphir but if its one of your only options go for it. I think you can grab a kit from Union.

I have a pair of light brown suede Virgils in a size 9.5 from S/S 12 available if anyone's interested. I'm getting out of the game, so PM me if interested. Looking for $700 shipped.