Visvim F/W 12

seven.homme

But surely we're lone wolves Michael? At the vanguard of fashion.....Using our wabi sabi philosophy to devastating affect. A bit of buy sell, shekels out, carpet haggling is harmless no?

That is what the Market is for. Discussion threads are meant to be informational resources - gatherings of information for the children of today and the future. Let's all do our part to make the future a better place.

Having a friend do a proxy for me. Says that the lhamo shirt one-wash is 5200hkd at FIL HK, but I believe its

~HKD$3680. Any insight as to what item retails for 5200hkd? Thanks

Edited by Fycus

Having a friend do a proxy for me. Says that the lhamo shirt one-wash is 5200hkd at FIL HK, but I believe its

~HKD$3680. Any insight as to what item retails for 5200hkd? Thanks

Why would you bother with proxies from HK FIL? The prices are ridic. I live in HK, and I've found that it's usually cheaper picking things up via proxy from JP! Also, since you're in the US, Union would be the way to go... Just saying.

I have a friend who lives in HK and would pick it up for free. All I would pay is retail + shipping to CONUS. I was asking about retail on the one-wash lhamo. Does the FIL hk markup prices on vis stuff? I could have sworn retail was under 400...

Man cant wait for this Ogala to come out and be at my door, been a long time waiting, whats everyone else got coming this month or soon? New stuff or Old grails?

Ogala, Elmendorf & light mud....

And yes that's me light's out. goodnight vienna for quite some time

I am very tempted by the wtaps leopard parasmock though....if anyone knows anywhere other than cliff edge i'd be grateful.

I have a friend who lives in HK and would pick it up for free. All I would pay is retail + shipping to CONUS. I was asking about retail on the one-wash lhamo. Does the FIL hk markup prices on vis stuff? I could have sworn retail was under 400...

Yes... FIL HK and SG both are marked up significantly from FIL JP. For reference, the recently released Patricians go for JPY 68,000 in Japan, but HK asks HKD 10,000, which is equivalent to JPY 101,238 at current spot rate...

Another example...

Grizzly :

FIL JP : JPY 88,000

FIL HK : HKD 12,500 ~ JPY 126,558

UNION : USD 1,228 ~ JPY 96,389

Ogala, Elmendorf & light mud....

And yes that's me light's out. goodnight vienna for quite some time

I am very tempted by the wtaps leopard parasmock though....if anyone knows anywhere other than cliff edge i'd be grateful.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar...

damn I have been banned for 2 days and got 2 warning points for being the first to post my items on sales...

That's some bullshit, I know rules are rules but considering this thread was talking about doing a group sale all of page 29 its kinda sad.

To those who saw next season's 101 Kano in the flesh, how does it compare with the suede 101 Jacket IT this season? Is it the same design given they ate both 101's? But with different collars?

Anyone thinking of the 101 Jacket IT? Am thinking of getting it...