Visvim F/W 12

seven.homme

yea... anyone try fluxus03? looser yea?

...i need burgundy and dk brown slim chinos asap.

I like the 03 fit and i usually like a tapered slim fit, the 04 is just too hard to get right for me, im like in between sizes. the 03 is a little tapered, but very comfortable, comparable to the slim chino, size 2 in 03 cords actually have a smaller leg open than clim chinos which i like, and fit very similar everywhere else.

because i have a similar problem like you kind of bigger legs from past years of cycling and hiking, than the rest of me, and i find size 2 in 03 fit me quite well at the trunk show.

Edited by jcashen87

i need grey high water lol .. its just never stop. does vis released grey one this season? on hb they say they got grey but not on other proxies site like samplekicks ..

that tb model sune wearing a size 3 for 101 .. damn i hope size 1 is good. im just following the measurement on vis shop section .. switch .. can u share youre height & weight if you dont mind ?

size 1 is good man don't worry. i wear a size 1 too and its pretty loose on me.

Mayer looking like Hiroki the western world version, he and Katy Perry showed up 20 min after we did to the trunk show and Hiroki came down to specially tour him through the collection. The guy was getting all his styling tips from Hirokis lookbook, and was able to special order size 5 in anything he wanted, lucky son of a gun.

I guess being smaller sizes i never got familiar with it, Katy Perry and my girl trying on the visvim heels was classic though, and you could tell John was just as into the collection as we were, always draped in some Visvim. Pretty crazy to see John decked out on SNL like that though.

Anyone remember what the pockets were like on the Ogala parka? Two or Four? Snap buttoned, or side entry, Thanks in advance.

Oglala is a combination between totem and hadrian parka. New type of jacket for a/w 2012. I believe 4 pockets if my memory served right. Be sure to check hypebeast and their sense mag roundup for a/w 12 Visvim, they have the pic of the oglala jacket. Cheers!