Visvim F/W 12

seven.homme

any comment on hb measurement for 101? pretty accurate? thinking to grab 101 next week when i get my payment

SIZE: 1 = S ( Width: 51cm, Length: 67cm )

SIZE: 2 = M ( Width: 53.5cm, Length: 70cm )

don't trust hb measurements, most of times they are not accurate enough.

went to fil s'pore today, hoping to try on the 101 & kilgore. none was available. someone was asking about shoe care & there are some items available.

shirts, tees, jeans & shoes sizing are straight forward for me, jacket is always tricky. it tends to be abit tight on the arm & shoulder.

i don't layer very much as the weather here does not permit, at most a shirt with an inner tee. i like the fitted look & thus, like to button up, leaving the first & last unbutton. it's too risky to buy 101 without trying plus a hassle to sell if it's the wrong size.

the fil staff told me that i could be in between size on the kilgore as the size 1 shoulder was pretty small.

Cochise boot is horween waxed bison leather, sounds pretty amazing

I should of done my due dilligence on the leather at the show, but i already knew i was getting the 7 hole 73 regardless in the burg/olive so i didnt ask, but they use the same leather as the cochise right?

sent a pair of grey newells to union la to sell for me cause they were a bit big, they were stolen out of the mail somewhere in Cali, if any of you know some one rocking a pair of size 10 newells sand with this serial number please let me know, its a long shot but thought i would ask, this has never happend were i have lost a packege, and ive shipped probably 2000 + packeges in my lifetime so not super pissed, but if i find the fucker i gurentee ill make sure he cant walk again!

IMG_2127.jpg

Damn master, thats harsh, usually if you sent it with delivery conf. you can give the last post office it was at hell for messing it up, then they have to check with the delivery man for the region, im sure you tried all of this but just a heads up, hopefully it wasn't stolen off a truck or at a big sorting facility, because if it indeed reached the local LA post office they should be able to trace exactly who was working that day and who would of handled your package, i have had success in tracking one down like this, once they started asking a local post man about my package he "mysteriously" dropped it off on my recipients door the next day, he said he "accidentally' dropped it at a close by neighbors and it was still there so he corrected it. That was after 3 days of it saying it was "out for delivery" with no update.

At least thats what the kid on the receiving end told me the delivery man said. So sometimes you can try and grill the local post office and get results, i dont know if you sent it with a private co. carrier though like fed ex or ups which may be different.

@shoreman its called "consignment" and in this case, and many others a boutique will take in a piece from a brand they sell and put in out for sale. usually like a 60/40 slit etc.

...why pop up and ask that dumb ass question out of no where? and please do not "get into" this brand like you posted a page ago. i hate your "wtb" threads that are bullshit because i have linked you to the items your looking multiple times just to stop you from posting your non sense and the sellers always hit me back saying you flake.

Edited by Vinneus