Visvim F/W 12

seven.homme

If you'll allow me to indulge -

The Text in Ruco

oh7400.jpg

(photo tee, social sculpture, curso, cords 04, grizzly)

14m3l94.jpg

(v+v, folklore, baviera cloak, hw slacks, furrgs)

2n82a83.jpg

(adventura, night watch cap, higher-water slacks, matterhorn, personal items)

Forgot to say thanks so much for sharing the love. Great pics man. Zoolander/Steve Zissou (tongue in cheek) last pic aside they are great fit shots. Really, really love the cords and grizzly combo.

Vinneus too, and I'm totally wrong, the shirt under lhamo works perfectly.

And at Jcashen go for burgundy pat it's a winner. i have wt from last season - wish i'd gone natural though - but aw burg is a beaut.

Edited by winstonrodney...

Lhamo has no armhole issue, noragi is very tight.

And to the asshole who neg rep me because i said go TTS for noragi and lhamo, I am typically in between size 3 and 4 for tops and wear size 3 for both (for ref, I wear size 4 in 101 and size 5 in deckhand). I guess everyone has different sizing experience.

hey man, what does this mean if somebody neg reps you ? does that mean they report you to a moderator or something??

okay... alot to take in. first PFD is amazing in my opinion, have no fear! second, to clarify noragi is more of a light robe-jacket and lhamo is basically an overshirt or mid layer piece. they look similar but if you own both you know exactly how and when to wear each. However if i had a magic wond i would make one not denim, either change noragi to navy linen or lhamo to check or cord. would always need one to be denim of course.

edit: magic visvim wond bestowed upon me.... traded damaged lt indigo noragi for a brown luxsic version! stunning! now i have a lhamo that will age, and luxic biege noragi for cooler temps! i must admit, its a sz3 and i can even close that tabs it fits perfect! (thats one size up) now i have room in my line up for a damged social sculpture shirt, happy man!

Edited by Vinneus

SS13 PFD is really nice, i couldnt do the collar though, never gotten to try on one til today, i grabbed an olive totem which was very dope though, the denim printed gore tex shell was a masterpiece, scans of a very nice denim taken apart and printed piece by piece onto a gore tex certified shell, too bad its more than a few k Us though.

Yes i saw the 101 Kano its the corduroy right?, simply beautiful, i got the SS coverall with beige/pinkish corduroy collar which has the hand painted natural dye motif all throughout the liner of the jacket, they have that motif throughout a lot of pieces, along with a few other things i got, i almost got the 101 but i already have a chore jacket and really wanted the standard coverall with the collar, and front pouch pockets.

Yes i saw the 101 Kano its the corduroy right?, simply beautiful, i got the SS coverall with beige/pinkish corduroy collar which has the hand painted natural dye motif all throughout the liner of the jacket, they have that motif throughout a lot of pieces, along with a few other things i got, i almost got the 101 but i already have a chore jacket and really wanted the standard coverall with the collar, and front pouch pockets.

Yes that's the one thanks ! Went for the coverall dark indigo in the last season but wish I'd waited when i saw the pink collar version !!