Visvim F/W 12

seven.homme

i found this season albacore runs bigger then previous one. i got the blue w/ red pizzi patches sz 2 and they run slightly loose, but sill ok for me, because i tried sz 1 while the shoulder was perfect but the length was too short for me.

I have the same pizi and as with all vis shirts i/m a size 2, the blue and red was no different. however was advised to size down for the oneida - good advice as it turns out, although i haven't washed yet....... so this may be the same. chl the new size charts on union and if in doubt bell 'em.

im comparing the blue/red with my blue/blue albacore from last season (below)

tumblr_m8go1gNUQH1ron49fo1_500.png

but yeah, the difference just probably like 0.5 -1 cm .. so still ok

ps: any singaporean sufuers know the rrp for the travel wallet at fil singapore?

Edited by seven.homme

Can I get a legit check on the PFD? Seller is offering on here and on ebay. It looks darker and with a different color seam tape than I can find anywhere online. Here are the respective sales links.

http://supertalk.sup...ng-maiden-noir/

http://www.befr.ebay...em=190762180171

yeah looks legit .. just crappy photo

Just bought a w30 raw social sculpture, i usually wear sz 1 in all visvim pants. fits very tight on the waist but perfect leg throughout. Anybody got an experience with them? Can the waist stretch enough till it get comfortable? Or shoukd i flip it and buy the 32 instead?

Can I get a legit check on the PFD? Seller is offering on here and on ebay. It looks darker and with a different color seam tape than I can find anywhere online. Here are the respective sales links.

http://supertalk.sup...ng-maiden-noir/

http://www.befr.ebay...em=190762180171

yes legit, it is the dark brown version that's all !

im comparing the blue/red with my blue/blue albacore from last season (below)

tumblr_m8go1gNUQH1ron49fo1_500.png

but yeah, the difference just probably like 0.5 -1 cm .. so still ok

ps: any singaporean sufuers know the rrp for the travel wallet at fil singapore?

veggie wallet - 315sgd (quite a few left but will not be for long)

veggie bank pouch - 340sgd (left with 1 dark brown and 1 brown)

veggie travel kit- 680sgd (left with 2 dark brown, 1 brown, 2 natural)

Just bought a w30 raw social sculpture, i usually wear sz 1 in all visvim pants. fits very tight on the waist but perfect leg throughout. Anybody got an experience with them? Can the waist stretch enough till it get comfortable? Or shoukd i flip it and buy the 32 instead?

yo bone, keep it, it will stretch out. the stretch is insane. a 32 will be too big for u. ur friend bought the taliesin shirt. looks not bad. let me know if u need one.

Appreciate the insights master and ruco. I haven't worn it that much. So am going to try and wear it in a bit more and hopefully it will loosen more around the waist which is where I am concerned about.

@zyzzxz - if you're considering sizing up to a 36 I would not recommend doing so as the waist is huge on those. As master states above they will form to your body. I recently traded my 36 nw's for 34's and while the 34's started out snug they have loosened a bit after two days of wear. I would stick with it, seeing as you wear a 2 in chino's the 34's should be fine.

They will stretch. I should be a 36 and I buy 34. Now with that being said it take a good 25 30 days of wear. I don't wash my jeans and another crazy thin is that in summer I'm not wearing denim too much so they almost shrink back it seems like. Which is common for good denim. By far my favorite denim out there and I've had my hands on a ton of the good ones

^I'm not exactly sure where that info came from, but that's incorrect. Online orders will be charged 10% of the item price and in-store items will be charged 12% of the item price (includes transportation costs).

They will stretch. I should be a 36 and I buy 34. Now with that being said it take a good 25 30 days of wear.

I must be fat since I wear size 36....and as much as I love the wash on social sculpture denims, I found the fabric quite thin (13oz I would say) and very quick to stretch actually. Very good denim visually, but not the best quality at all if you ask me.