Visvim F/W 12

seven.homme

Recently just copped the non-wash jeans 04 in size 34. It feels pretty tight around the waist especially when sitting down. Have been wearing it as much as possible hoping that it will stretch out but so far it has not stretched that much at all. I am normally a size 2 in visvim chinos. Love the jeans but not sure if I should keep it as it is quite uncomfortable and tight when one is sitting. Is there any way to stretch it further? Any of you guys out there with the same experience?

@zyzzxz - if you're considering sizing up to a 36 I would not recommend doing so as the waist is huge on those. As master states above they will form to your body. I recently traded my 36 nw's for 34's and while the 34's started out snug they have loosened a bit after two days of wear. I would stick with it, seeing as you wear a 2 in chino's the 34's should be fine.

cmon guys i have searched all over the internet and sufu, but cant find any info regarding the oppians, plz help

they are going to fit the same as the other standard FBTs released this year (bearfoots obviously fit differently than standard FBTs.)

just because the ankle wrap changes in style doesn't mean the fit of the shoe is going to change. you feel me?

Edited by FrugalPlayer