Visvim F/W 12

seven.homme

Question, does anyone know the measurements for this f/w 101 jacket? I'm 6'6 and trying to figure out if I need a size 4. The tall guy on tresbien's website seems to fit ina 3, just wondering if the leap from 3 to 4 is significant or not..

Go with size 4. You can tell it is too small for the tbs model. I am 6'2 and got 4, sleeves are a tad long but torso ans shoulders are perfect, size 3 is too tight at shoulders.

...its a denim jacket, not outerwear. not arguing... but imo the TBS models 101 fit is perfect. text book denim jacket: a bit short in length so shirt tails are visable and you want the sleeves alittle short as i roll mine almost always. dont know what members fit we are even discussing as ive never seen a pic so this is all guess work.... but for me the tbs model should be your guide for a size 3, fit is dead on.

Thanks Vinneus, Hatful, and emixam, I think that's everyone..haha. Super helpful and quick responses guys, I'm 6'6 and teetering on the 190-195 lbs. range so I'm thinking I might need the size 4 for the shoulders alone, not to mention the fact that my arms are long as hell. Still trying to decide if the 101 jacket is the best purchase right now or if I should wait and grab a 2.5 or 3L at this point, not that anyone should care, just pondering the possibilities.

thanks vinneus, i was thinking i was a 1 but wanted to make sure.

the 101 jacket is definitely one of those purchases i was unsure about when i first placed my order as i didnt know if a denim jacket would be really worth that price. but the moment i opened the package i could definitely tell why. it is by far the nicest feeling denim jacket and the damage on it sure beats the damage levis does on theirs. i was also worried about getting the splotchy damage on the back of the jacket like i saw a few pages back and somewhere else online, but mine looks completely natural...and nothing beats the fit.

and that is the first goretex piece ive ever owned, so my mind was pretty much blown when i turned the faucet all the way up and just watched the water run off...and pretty much just to reiterate what master has been saying all this time, i've yet to be disappointed or let down (even in the smallest way) with any of the visvim pieces ive bought so far

Thanks Vinneus, Hatful, and emixam, I think that's everyone..haha. Super helpful and quick responses guys, I'm 6'6 and teetering on the 190-195 lbs. range so I'm thinking I might need the size 4 for the shoulders alone, not to mention the fact that my arms are long as hell. Still trying to decide if the 101 jacket is the best purchase right now or if I should wait and grab a 2.5 or 3L at this point, not that anyone should care, just pondering the possibilities.

man you are definitely a size 4.