Visvim F/W 12

seven.homme

Question, does anyone know the measurements for this f/w 101 jacket? I'm 6'6 and trying to figure out if I need a size 4. The tall guy on tresbien's website seems to fit ina 3, just wondering if the leap from 3 to 4 is significant or not..

I'm a solid 4 @ 6'2" 195lbs, this tresbien dude is same height as me just thinner. And if your tall and lanky than i'd be concern with overall length and short sleeves if look at the fit of a 3 on him sleeves are short IMO

I am waiting for a 4 to arrive in the 101, id be happy to share measurements once it arrives in 1-2 weeks

@union those are japan retail prices on the deckhand - not yours, right?

Those are JP Yen retail price.

If you are planning on using a proxy.. i'm sure after fees and shipping it will be around what we would charge.

Like most items, you end up paying what we charge when you proxy.

_ Victor

ill have to agree with Victor on that one.... my proxy price always comes very close if not more than what Union LA charges. just comes down to them stocking what your interested in... ide pick Union\Proxy method way over Bergdorf or any UK webshop. TBS has the best intl webshop price for us USA residents but they stock so little.

...as for sz 4 101, i agree go up if your over 6'2" and my bangles are gifts or thrifted.

Edited by Vinneus

well if you're looking for timely responses from a native english speaker who ships out the moment he receives your item, keeps you updated and not only does in-store FIL pickups but can have per-releases held for you then stephen at stylisticsspace is your guy. yea the fee is 10% but the assurance is worth every penny. he's the king of Sendai!

well if you're looking for timely responses from a native english speaker who ships out the moment he receives your item, keeps you updated and not only does in-store FIL pickups but can have per-releases held for you then stephen at stylisticsspace is your guy. yea the fee is 10% but the assurance is worth every penny. he's the king of Sendai!

Definite co-sign on this, my go to guy, only guy i use actually. The assurance of RAPID shipping and English speaking is worth it, your only talking about a few extra bucks anyways, and he has great relationships with the FIL, order things from the other FIL's and or warehouse, and can put things on hold.

Side note if anyone wants some brand new virgils im thinking about letting go of either the light brown KNGR from SS12 with the og sole, or the beige suede Virgil Cantor Folk, which are very nice, dont know which one i want to keep more, but i thought id mention it here as i will msot likely wear only one this winter. BOTH are Brand new, with box, tags, etc etc. Letting go for Japan retail, and both SIZE 8, just PM me if there is an interest though. Thanks

Edited by jcashen87

AHH Fucking BEautiful PFD Vinneus, cant wait for my ogala, even though its still warm out here, i just wanna look at that shit in person haha. Glad i went with a 3L, that 3L cord looks nice and sturdy with good structure,

I think it works ruco, i would even consider just the denim shirt underneath that mustard color.

Edited by jcashen87

no bones about i was coppin the text in vis shot picking up the coverall to wear over the kilgore. the kilgore has turned out to be an incredible mid layer so keeping the coverall as a mid will be a bit redundant. of course i could find something to layer over the coverall as pictured but i probably wouldn't be able to move lol!