Visvim F/W 12

seven.homme

I handled next seasons white owl, and that particular one wasnt too thick, i believe it was luxsic, this seasons may be thicker but it wouldnt be by much, its that same slub chino fabric they have used throughout many items like the kilgore, noragi etc. I would say go for it, its a nice thin layer.

Beautiful coverall man, it's cord right?

Again blue, mustard and brown all look dope.

@jcashen87 - damn right on the pink and those lhamos really got me, if anybody else gets another colour please post!

FBT Elm's. Shocking sock choice I know.

http://pho2to.jpgtemp img uploader

so comfy.......

these will look good with the A2

Edited by winstonrodney...

winston, do you have a proper pic with the fbt? maybe like standing ? i always wonder how fbt looks without the extra thing.

if i buy fbt, i probably will wear them like you ..

yeah man give me til next week - what colour......??

i think i did the nutty purple one a few pages back but i was kinda on pavement lip though so i'll do proper shots next week. i'm basically a sans flaps man, except for shakers.

Edited by winstonrodney...

next season is luxsic i heard. ....is it more of a shirt jacket?

2wfldv8.jpg

Yeah i am pretty sure next season is luxsic, you can see Hiroki wearing it in some of those Hong Kong pics when they had the exhibition at the wan chai FIL, it is more like a shirt jacket similar to kilgore weight.

Next season White Owl is made of a chambray (Luxsic) and is extremely light weight and fit small. I recommend sizing up if you are planning on ordering it next season. We had a few women order the size 1 which fit them perfectly.

I had a client who is generally a size 1 across the board with Visvim sized up to a size 2.

As for the White Owl this season... it is more of a Jacket. About the same weight as the Kilgore and the trimming down the placket, collar, and hem is a micro corduroy..

- Vic

Edited by UNION

Yeah, Union poster nailed it on the head, i havent handled this seasons slub chino version so i really couldnt comment on it. But the chambray luxsic version was considerably thin, you could def layer it under a kilgore etc. Vinneus, its even thinner than some of the sea island and giza button downs visvim does.

Is there a deckhand forthcoming this season? If so, does anybody know when and in which way it differs from previous seasons if it indeed does...

For F-W '12 there will be two different version in the Deckhand Jacket....

One is sheepskin lined and the other will be lined similar to past season.

The regular deckhand will come in the same material and color as the Kilgore.

As for the sheepskin lined version... it will be made of a corduroy if I remember correctly.

It will come in a Mustard, Navy, Burgundy, and Drk. Brown. Much more darker tone...

- Victor