Visvim F/W 12

seven.homme

yeah tbs always bit expensive except if you're outside eu and can get the free tax thing. that jacket is damn sexy for sure ..

edit: i still got the 15% discount for tresbien, was planning to use it for a nanamica jacket .. but now i think i will use it for the artfac jacket .. so total will be 35% off (with the tax free thing). going to email them and ask if i can use the disc code ..

Edited by seven.homme

Yeah Switch i believe thats why they moved away from doing the python patches, all these 101 pics man makign me want to get this seasons, im getting next seasons Kano corduroy version though, and my damaged chore jacket will do for now, same fit same everything besides pockets.

Nice to see some new arrivals and new blood in here though. Visvim game going strong right now

Winston:would love to see that luxsic smock worn, looks nice.

Edited by jcashen87

Frugal... i do. slim chinos sz 2 on me are the most perfect leg fit ever! (however i need a belt for the waist.) Fluxus04 on me fit the same in the wasit (about an inch too big) but way too tight in the leg, as im a runner. i had to wear them really slouchy just to make em fit. hehe so if your slim chinos fit nicely, fluxus will be slim/snug.

i need grey high water lol .. its just never stop. does vis released grey one this season? on hb they say they got grey but not on other proxies site like samplekicks ..

that tb model sune wearing a size 3 for 101 .. damn i hope size 1 is good. im just following the measurement on vis shop section .. switch .. can u share youre height & weight if you dont mind ?

Edited by seven.homme