Visvim F/W 12

seven.homme

Just visited fil singapore yesterday, totally an awsome store. They dont have much of the fw 12 only some shirts and tee, and i think the pdf if im not misataken (judging from the hidden hoodie compartment). I dont see the 101 tho.

Im suprised the pfd is quite thin for a fw realease. Tried the albacore and cant resist to kop. Thinking about the lo yucca from last season.

Just visited fil singapore yesterday, totally an awsome store. They dont have much of the fw 12 only some shirts and tee, and i think the pdf if im not misataken (judging from the hidden hoodie compartment). I dont see the 101 tho.

Im suprised the pfd is quite thin for a fw realease. Tried the albacore and cant resist to kop. Thinking about the lo yucca from last season.

They got some nice different colors of the yucca lows for the opening of FIL SG not just the standard SS12 late season release, and the albacore pizi is really great, i got the purple with green pizi teardrop, beautiful.

serious qns, is visvim an obsession for some of you here?

it is, for me, and a very bad one :D and i can see myself following this brand for another 20 years, if it last that long. i am still very young...

as much as I love Vis, I am not a fan of what I see for FW12 - too many patterns and stripes going on for me.The real attraction for me with this brand is the fabrics/materials used.

Best brand for men I think. and theres always something I want every season so for me there's always something to look forward to. When I buy other brands I'm just not nearly as happy with the product, like Ruco said the materials are where it's at, where other companies u pay for a name and then they fall off a few years later,

Edited by master716248