Visvim F/W 12

seven.homme

Love the jacket ruco, I just got the purp albacore pizi very nice. Grey slim chinos are almost olive looking in person, really pleased with them as well, just got my Sense and god damn almost $9200 for the damn made in France crochet sweater, Hiroki must have some really extravagant clientele. Anybody here know anyone who bought the 24k usd ramie blazer last season or this French crochet madness?

How is the packed hood in the PFD I really want the Oglala but on,y pink in my size is available, interested about how other people like the PFD as functional just for daily wear in rain etc.

Edited by jcashen87

That attus jacket the one made if tree bark is 72000$. I know some rich ass people that buy visvim and I have never herd of any one with the raime. One of my boys bought the indigo cowichen fz sweater that was like 8k I think. They make pieces like the attus and raime shit as novelty items. Unless someone preorders them I don't think they even make more the 1 when the shit is that expensive, it's more for them to show off what they can do.

Pfd is one of my favorite gotten jackets. I find when it has a zip away good I never end up using it like on the bikle and Pfd. If your looking for something with a hood I recommend that Oglala or totem parka.

Favorite gortex. Zip away hood. Correction

Fucking iPhone

Edited by master716248

I have the ogala in my sights, might even put it on hold real soon even though its a couple months away, i just have to get more pics of the pink, i dont mind some pink in my life, (oxfords, pocket tee's, etc) I just am unsure on a pink parka but i do like what i can see from the small pic in my magazine.

Is there a totem parka coming this season that anyones seen? Like that style just as well as the ogala. Maybe a Hadrian?

Edited by jcashen87

saw that hadrian, too big for me, but i hear ya about the jacket, its little less than 2k, might have to grab something in a different color like the K2 or something, they also have an AWOL smock in corduroy gore tex, same material as the cord PFD and this ogala

I have the ogala in my sights, might even put it on hold real soon even though its a couple months away, i just have to get more pics of the pink, i dont mind some pink in my life, (oxfords, pocket tee's, etc) I just am unsure on a pink parka but i do like what i can see from the small pic in my magazine.

Is there a totem parka coming this season that anyones seen? Like that style just as well as the ogala. Maybe a Hadrian?

No Totem or Hadrian this season. There will be a 2.5l Totem next spring but what's the point.

I've had my eye on the pink Awol Smock for half a year now. Chances are I'll end up buying it and not like it. I'll get a jump on selling it now - Awol Smock for sale size 3, early november.

ruco is totally right on, i own the cord pfd, and actually even had cord snowboarding pants back in 2005. if it was a dry powdery day i was perfect!

Thanks guys and @jcashen i too may end going for the pink too. Lets see those Sense pics please if they're any bigger than Yom's

Anybody know the release dates for it??

Master did you try it on? Trying to work out what bloody sizes they've stayed at / changed too !!

Edited by winstonrodney...

shit, i can't see the text for the last pic! i want that blazer! ruco if you don't mind, can you please type out the description for the last pic? thanks for the upload, great effort!

some pieces i really like but would cost me my life...

Edited by ummmm.

Last pic text

Mastering the stripe on stripe

A simple combo of a Giza broad shirt with vintage necklace print and cord pants paired with a (something) (something) blazer.

(something more about the blanket)

It is notable that no coloring was added, which preserves the natural texture and color of the yak wool. A sophisticated visvim look that goes beyond simply blending two patterns together.