Visvim F/W 12

seven.homme

Just to ask whoever has purchased the AW12 grizzlys are they fitting on the large/wide size as per usual. So size down .5 like the 7 hole 73??

I'm a uk9 in Virgils all day but found the 73's so big I had to size down .5

Wondered if it's same for this season aw grizzlys.

Thx

Lee

Edited by leemac74

seven homme dont know man, but they should apply the same rules any fil would, not the same rules as stockist right?

went to fil singapore, looking for infantry pants, they didnt have 'em....tried on a damaged 101 jacket, now i want one.......

Just to ask whoever has purchased the AW12 grizzlys are they fitting on the large/wide size as per usual. So size down .5 like the 7 hole 73??

I'm a uk9 in Virgils all day but found the 73's so big I had to size down .5

Wondered if it's same for this season aw grizzlys.

Thx

Lee

I've got last season'suedes and went half a size down in them US 9.5 ( I'm a reg UK 9 too) and the fit perfectly. When I ordered my AW12 red/browns I was told to keep to the half size down. Hope that helps.

Master or anybody else who attended a trunk may be able to confirm.

Ruco - your infantry pants look dope, good call on color too. I hope to pick up a pair while traveling next week and maybe the new HW Grey HW chinos.

Vinneus - So you bumped up to size 2 or 3 now in order to layer? These noragis are cool as sh!t but man if you like to bend your arms beware :). I love my linen/cotton noragi but it's way tight on my biceps and that's wearing a 4. I also have it in the Luxsic fabric too and sleeves are even tighter there. It seems on these noragis the sleeves stood same width only the body got wider as they graded higher. Plus they used French seams to construct so make it hard to tke out and/or stretch.

I'm using when I can (damn hot in NY) the sanjuro for layering. Even though it's longer, there is more room to play with especially since I'm taller and broader on the shoulders. I just ordered from HB HK the new FIL exclusive in DK Brown, hoping this guy comes through. Maybe you could try this guy or SK - and Juno at Bidservice has been good to me in past. I don't know what's up with hide-san.

PS I was told that this new FIL kimono may not be the corduroy one anybody else can confirm this ?

Yo Master - your killing it with all the knowledge here, if ever in NYC hit me up

* iPhone suck for posting on these threads

Edited by Hatful of Hallow

I stayed a half size down on the grizzlies as well they did not change. I have the suede ones and I have the dark brown kudu ones with the denim uppers. The kudu ones are the slightest bit shorter but they are wider like the original version, so it's still a perfect fit I think this falls antelope ones are more like the beige ones in shape so if your 9.5 suede fits good these will be perfect. I'm the same, I'm a 10 and get 9.5 in the grizzlies

...all my noragis have been sz 2. for some reason the damaged version was abit roomier and i was able to stretch it a bit too. it is also the most recent version, so maybe they fixed the design? however i do love it as sleeves are totally loose now, may even be able to layer more!

Edited by Vinneus