Visvim F/W 12

seven.homme

I find it ironic that so many companies have been 'copying' Visvim for so long, and trying to modify Visvim shoes in such a way that it now looks like Visvim is making the same designs as them, lol.

Always in a higher quality, of course, though.

edit: talking about the shoes.

Edited by azn8oi

anyone seen the grizzly's with the salmon coloring from FW12 yet? maybe akuma? you have any thoughts on your favorite colorway out of the releases

i like the light brown best and the navy, but all the colors look good in person the antelope is a really nice leather and maybe the nicest grizzly to date. Also they made the sole double stiched like the patricians are, which i liked more as well

anyone seen the grizzly's with the salmon coloring from FW12 yet? maybe akuma? you have any thoughts on your favorite colorway out of the releases

The Beige with Salmon upper panel Grizzly is by far a staff favorite here at UNION. I will post a few product pictures from F/W '12 since the new season is starting....

i like the light brown best and the navy, but all the colors look good in person the antelope is a really nice leather and maybe the nicest grizzly to date. Also they made the sole double stiched like the patricians are, which i liked more as well

Thanks to both of you above, i really like the pinkish panel, the light brown have to be tied with that as tops right now for me, but i havent seen them in person, can either of you tell me if the upper piece of leather on the salmon colored model is in fact leather or suede?? Its light and the color of beige suede in the pic ive seen but i cant tell.

and master your boots look brand fucking new up there, nice job on taking care of them and the new soles look great, i was glad to have the og sole on my new light brown kngr's, but how do you like that new sole they gave you on both boots

Edited by jcashen87

That's called a storm welt.

Do you mean the grey/pink? IMO they're fucking heinous, but the leather portion looks fantastic, but the pink is just way too wild jungle gym Tarzan homo for me.

The light brown leather/natural canvas is super nice.

Does anyone know if the new SS damaged 9's are a plain washed jean or they have badges or rips or some other ugly stuff going on?

and has anyone seen better pics of the Skagways?

need to upload high res Sense pics - the 09 wash looks a bit like the 05 but without patches (at least on front)

Union brought them out to japan, not sure on the price they sent them to me and where like chris will tell you a price when he gets back. im guessing somewhere between 200 and 300 for both pairs, including shipping and all, really i have no clue, i hope not more then that

they did a great job i can tell they conditioned the leather and what not along with replacing the sole, they look brand new again, my 73 sole was actually fucked up bad, and the kngrs, i got the pair with the high sole and it was bothering me, so i said if im sending one i might as well send both, and up untill i had this done i dont know anyone personally that has had their boots resoled by visvim. For me it was kinda of like wow they really do it . im sure plenty of people have had it done, i just dont know anyone here in the US

and yes i like the new sole alot, i still think my favorite sole is the grizzly one however as far as comfort,

yes they use the Montagna sole if I am not mistaking, but they wear out super fast ! I think they are gumlite like the Zermatt. I will need to resole mine soon....

Regarding the repair, they did a great job with my PFD. There was a tricky hole just at the bottom of the main zip, and nobody could fix it. Finally brought it to FIL - they actually unstitched the zipper and patched the hole with shell fabric and restiched the zipper - but you cannot see anything really. Took them 30 days for the whole process. I work myself in garment production and I am quite amazed by the technique here.

yes they use the Montagna sole if I am not mistaking, but they wear out super fast ! I think they are gumlite like the Zermatt. I will need to resole mine soon....

Regarding the repair, they did a great job with my PFD. There was a tricky hole just at the bottom of the main zip, and nobody could fix it. Finally brought it to FIL - they actually unstitched the zipper and patched the hole with shell fabric and restiched the zipper - but you cannot see anything really. Took them 30 days for the whole process. I work myself in garment production and I am quite amazed by the technique here.

thats crazy, im not sure why my boots took so long, i think its cause chris brought it out there, and then matt from visvim said it will be fater if we just send you the soles, so chris brought the back, then matt said actually we can just send you the soles visvim has to do it. so that right there wasted about 3 months lol none the less glad i got it done

The Beige with Salmon upper panel Grizzly is by far a staff favorite here at UNION. I will post a few product pictures from F/W '12 since the new season is starting....

i concur ! Mine should arrive soon.....in person it's not grey and the light pink sits nicely.

the dark brown suede/navy that i have from this christmas though are also a thing of beauty