Unintentional WAYWT / pro-creeper thread.

OkayOkay

Another user just messaged me about monk clothing so I was reminded of it and decided to do some googling and wow you are right, I am definitely getting some next time I get the chance

Real monk clothing runs 2 - 300 on average but there are also more casual clothing in the same style which is cheaper, I saw alot of elders and a few artists, writers etc. wearing them in Korea

Look how sick this stuff is

Really like the white socks + rubber flats combo too I actually picked up a pair of rubber flats while in Korea for this reason but forgot to bring them with me

Buddhism core 2015 it's happening

Edit : on topic, grandpa dozing off in subway station

Needles fall 14 has a mens ballerina flat that is pretty interesting

needles-2014-fall-winter-lookbook-16.jpg

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another user just messaged me about monk clothing so I was reminded of it and decided to do some googling and wow you are right, I am definitely getting some next time I get the chance

Real monk clothing runs 2 - 300 on average but there are also more casual clothing in the same style which is cheaper, I saw alot of elders and a few artists, writers etc. wearing them in Korea

Look how sick this stuff is

5GOvpP5.png

ut6GCw7.png

sj3SQhn.png

hella late pass –

this is superfuture end boss. swag to end all sags.

^its a possibility, tho I doubt it.

You could take upskirts any day, how often to you see Rick Owensâ„¢

I've never been the Australia, but the places I frequent I see ro all the time tbh. if i had 2 choose, i'd take upskirts

Edited by SSchadenfreude

I've never been the Australia, but the places I frequent I see ro all the time tbh. if i had 2 choose, i'd take upskirts

This was in Bangkok actually, the bus photo was in Penang.

I'm sure they're more common in big cities, but I've only seen them once before, in a bathroom. I remember complementing his head-to-toe Rick outfit and him just looking at me like I was trying to pick him up

Either way I wouldn't take upskirts out of principle

This was in Bangkok actually, the bus photo was in Penang.

I'm sure they're more common in big cities, but I've only seen them once before, in a bathroom. I remember complementing his head-to-toe Rick outfit and him just looking at me like I was trying to pick him up

Either way I wouldn't take upskirts out of principle

so are you in awe or super amazed when you see rick owens worn irl?  the dude's fit u just posted aint that great, nor is it funny.

it fails to impress or entertain.

don't lie, u kno u took mad upskirts when u was in bangkok.

No, it wasn't good, more just the shock value of seeing them. I mean, most of the pictures in this thread aren't "good" outfits

Never taken an upskirt, neither in Bangkok nor anywhere else

do you get how this thread works? most of the pics posted in this thread are obviously not good. it is because they are so bad that they amuse. like i previously stated, the one u posted fails to amuse or impress.

hypothetically let's say that the chances of you getting caught 4 taking an upskirt where nil. would you? yeah, you would.

or maybe you just prefer complementing dudes in the restrooms.

Edited by SSchadenfreude