OkayOkay

Hate that Sufu won't let you browse deeper into someone's previous posts. That along with private FB profiles = bad. Good luck erryone.

go to their profile and click find content this will allow you to browse more of their post history than the view posts one

Hate that Sufu won't let you browse deeper into someone's previous posts. That along with private FB profiles = bad. Good luck erryone.

just go to search, don't input anything and put the username on the right and you'll get all of his posts.

just go to search, don't input anything and put the username on the right and you'll get all of his posts.

this won't work if they have terms which are automatically omitted from the search, though (i.e the, of)

just go to their profile, click find content, then posts only

Partner, without directly messaging you, I wanted to give you a heads up that I'll be in Italy from Aug 12 - Aug 28. I plan on shipping as soon as I get back, but I'm holding off in hopes that I can find some cool goodies while I'm there!

Perfect. Can you ask my partner to delay his sending to at least 1st of September ? I'll be away from Friday until the 13th of September and my post office keeps packages for 2 weeks only,

• 2 weeks later...

We've had a few people email worrying that they won't be able to get their packages out on time, and obviously a couple people saying the same thing on here.

With this in mind, we've decided to extend the shipping date to September 15 to help sufu brothers out.

Let us know in here and/or via email to [email protected] when you ship (feel free to ship as soon as you want so we can get some ridic package photos up here ASAP) and if possible provide us with a shipping #.

this look awesome. sorry i missed the boat on this.

to clarify: the swapped items are new? homemade? could be of any style or type?

i'm intrigued.