Paul T

I am clearing out some of my stored-up LVC and other rare items, as follows

1947 LVC 501, BNWT, 33W 36L £95

1966 LVC 501, BNWT, 33W 35L £95

Made in USA Converse Chuck Taylors, 9UK, boxed, £49

Vintage UK military style boots, 8 1/2 UK, £35

All postage at cost.

1947 501 33W 36L

These are brand new with tags, 2006 production, marked irregular altho I can't see any defects. NEarly all my 1947 have been from 2006 for some reason, they're among the most attractive once worn in. Made true to size at 33 inch waist, laid flat with modest stretching, perfect for a 32 inch waist, with a slim fit. Button code is blank, factory looks like Taylor Togs.

1947back-1.jpg1947crotch.jpg1947tag.jpg

1966 501, 33W 35L

Again, brand new with tags, look like they're sewn in LA, Cone denim of course. Marked irregular, I believe because the legs are length 35 rather than the marked 36. True to size at 33 inch waist - these jeans are great downsized, I suggest these are perfect for a true 33 inch waist. Button code is 5170.

1967bum2.jpg1967hems.jpg1967lap.jpg

Made in USA Chuck Taylor Hi Tops, Chestnut, UK 7

I stashed a few pairs of made in USA Chucks away - obviously they're now very hard to find. This is my last pair. They are ex display, the rubber on one is more yellowed than the other, they should even out with wear, theyre otherwise mint. Box is battered. UK9, EU43.

Conversemain.jpgConverse2.jpg

UK military-style boots, 1940s

These are beautiful military-style boots, I reckon from the 40s or 50s. With very unusual Phillips soles and heels. Just a little bit too big for me, size is 8 1/2 UK. I bought these thinking some other SuFu-er would snatch them from me - they're just as nice as the Veldtschoen that have become trnedy here recently!

bootsmain.jpgbootstoes.jpg

I think all these prices are competitive. Make me an offer if you disagree.

Edited by Paul T

May the Good Lord bless you, sir.

Just to confirm: Chucks and shirt sold. The 501 are up on eBay, I'm happy to let the sale run, but if there's a SuFu regular wants them, always ready to cut a deal. And I'd really like the Military-style boots to go to a good home so I"m still canvassing for offers.

Just checked internal length, it's exaclty 11 inches, 28cm, which makes a UK size 9. Wikipedia indicates this is bang on the cusp between a Euro 43 and 44.

A a comparison, my Grenson Size 8 brogues are 10 1/2 inches, 26.6 cm.

• 2 weeks later...