Raf Simons S/S13 - Paris

shitty lazy collection. i don't know what raf is trying to say or convey in his clothing anymore. some creepy face prints reminiscent of what he's done at jil, slit shorts, floral, and the usual suits, and he's done. he has no ideas left for his eponymous label, or it could be that he just isn't trying. each collection is becoming more reductive than the one prior. clearly he's been focusing on dior. i dont even know why i anticipate his show anymore.

BELLBOTTOMS AND SLIT SHORTS CONFIRMED FOR SS13

raf you did it again (8)

welp, maybe next time....that being said, the modelo and coors light tees are the shit. (0)

Edited by Fycus

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Will, I know this is probably an obvious answer but did you try calling Barney's NY Madison flagship? Those shorts were featured in the SS13 mailer so it's worth a shot. I know from experience that Barney's carries a much wider selection in-store than online, and I've pretty much gotten all my 44's from them.

Edited by pita bread

Will, I know this is probably an obvious answer but did you try calling Barney's NY Madison flagship? Those shorts were featured in the SS13 mailer so it's worth a shot. I know from experience that Barney's carries a much wider selection in-store than online, and I've pretty much gotten all my 44's from them.

Barney's was called yesterday and no luck.

You could probably just make these yourself...

this can be applied to almost 100% of the mens clothes.

Brian Calvin Did A Phenomenal Job With The Artwork, & The Floral Prints From Far Remind Me Of A Jackson Pollock Painting, Raf Doesn't Fail To Impress.

Edited by BrickRex