Officine Creative suede side-zips, size 10 (fits 9 with insole); nice slim silhouette

tellure

Beautiful, quality boot from Officine Creative Italia. The suede on these is very soft and they left some nap on it for a bit of that rough Guidi style. The inner leather on these is insanely soft.. super buttery - and they use suede on the heel liners to avoid heel slip and give 'em even more durability.

These have a nice minimalist design and the silhouette is very slim so they go great with a slim-fit denim. They're also extremely comfortable.. the leather is super supple and they have a rubber midsole under the leather which gives some grip and nice cushion without any rubber showing at the edge; no need to vibram these guys. Color is a nice medium-light beige, goes well with dark denim. Or you could dye 'em black like these.

I bought these new off eBay from the UK and I've only worn them about 6 or 7 times. They're a really nicely made boot, but I just have too many brown boots so I'm selling off this pair. Only real wear is some slight creasing starting to appear as you can see in the top-down shot, and a bit of residue from some tape on the inside of one shoe as shown in the last pic. I think these are gonna look awesome when the outer suede gets some real wear on it.

Sizing:

These are marked UK 9 (US 10) and I would say they fit true to size. Outsole measures 12.25", midsole measures 4 3/8" at the widest point. I wear a 9.5 and I wear these with a thin insole for a bit of added comfort. My foot measures 10.25 inches from heel to big toe.

Retail on these is around $600+, selling for $275 shipped in CONUS. International shipping based on quoted rates.

For reference, here's a pair of OC in blue/grey leather/suede for $570 from Ssense. This is the exact same model, just different leather.

_MG_9445.jpg

_MG_9448.jpg

_MG_9449.jpg

_MG_9450.jpg

_MG_9453.jpg

_MG_9454.jpg

_MG_9455.jpg

_MG_9456.jpg

_MG_9458.jpg

_MG_9464.jpg