*SOLD* SHOTO lace-up boot in red-brown Elk leather - Barely worn - Size 9 (fits 10)

tellure

SOLD!

Really beautiful leather on these SHOTO boots. Red-brown elk skin with lots of nice variation to give them a lot of texture. The leather is also really soft. Lots of nice details like the metal rivet on the side, contrast stitching, and the fold in the leather. Vibram soles (original) with a lot of grip.Goes great with dark denim, cords, pretty much anything. Nice mix between upscale and workwear.I hate to sell 'em but I have too many boots and don't wear these enough. They're barely worn - maybe about 10 times, as you can see in the sole and heel shots. Only real wear is some very light scuffing on the toe of the right boot (pictured).Sizing - these are marked 9 but Shoto fits about 1 size large. The outsole measures 12.25". I wear a 9.5 and these have enough room for me to wear an insole comfortably. My foot measures 10.25", for reference.Barneys is selling these new for $475 (which is where I bought 'em). Selling this barely-used pair for $SOLD shipped in CONUS. International shipping based on quoted rates.i've sold lots of stuff on styleforum if anyone needs references._MG_9477.jpg_MG_9478.jpg_MG_9480.jpg_MG_9482.jpg_MG_9483.jpg_MG_9484.jpg_MG_9487.jpg_MG_9490.jpg_MG_9530.jpg_MG_9532.jpg

Edited by tellure

• 2 weeks later...