SOLD Augusta Side-Zips, Gorgeous Auburn Leather, Size 10.5 (Marked 42, Fits Large)

tellure

SOLD

Price drop!

Really hate to sell these, my first pair of super high quality boots from artisan bootmaker Augusta (now called A Diciannoveventitre).

Bought them used off eBay hoping the sizing would work but in the end they are just about 1 size too large for me. I even had them vibrammed and new heels put on, but after walking around outside for a while they are just a bit too loose even with an insole.

Leather on these is amazing. Augusta uses extremely thick, supple leather - no lining, just a super high quality thick hide. This gives them beautiful creasing and aging as they wear in, as these have. Apart from the surface wear though these are in great condition; the zippers are still super smooth.

If you're not familiar with Augusta, take a browse through their current lineup at Barneys, selling for >$2k a pair. These are definitely a cut above my Fiorentini+Baker's and Officine Creative boots in terms of craftsmanship and especially in the quality of the leather.

Sizing: these are stamped 42 on the outsole and 43 on the insole, and they definitely fit quite large for a 42. Outsole measures 32.5cm. I would say they are close to a 10.5, maybe an 11. They are too large for me and I usually wear a size 9.5 or 10 with an insole (my foot measures 10.25", for reference).

The original seller on eBay said they were bought at L'Eclaireur in Paris for 1900 Euros (~US$2400).

Selling for $550 --> $500 shipped in CONUS. International shipping based on quoted rates.

I've sold lots of stuff on Styleforum if anyone needs references.

_MG_9492.jpg

_MG_9493.jpg

_MG_9495.jpg

_MG_9497.jpg

_MG_9499.jpg

_MG_9502.jpg

_MG_9505.jpg

_MG_9511.jpg

_MG_9515.jpg

_MG_x9494.jpg

Edited by tellure

• 2 weeks later...