fs: Leather Jackets, Motorcycle and Bomber, sizes 38-42

guygarder

Photos below. All prices including shipping inside CANADA and the CONUS. Check out my 100% positive feedback on Styleforum under username "Guygardner."

1) Motorcycle Jacket, 1970s. Jacket is developing a bit of a patina and leather is well worn-in in some places. Jacket shows some reinforced stitching in a couple small seams. Belt has been cut off. A lot of people prefer it without a belt, as the belt dangles and gets in the way when the jacket is left open. No tears or holes in leather. All zippers in excellent working order. No other issues. It has the classic perfecto design seen in "The Wild One," and worn by the likes of the Ramones. Leather is nice and heavy steerhide. This was a working motorcycle jacket. The real thing made in an American factory. Asking $120 Shipped.

Tagged a size 42.

Measurements:

Shoulder to shoulder: 19 inches

Pit to pit across chest: 22 inches

Shoulder to end of sleeve cuff: 26 1/2 inches

Length back and bottom of collar to hem: 25 inches

2) Horsehide + Sheepskin Shearling Brown Leather Jacket, 1960s. The man who sold it to me was adamant that the shell is horsehide. I can't be sure, but the leather feels and looks just like my horsehide jacket from the 1950s. It is very strong and thick. Leather is in excellent condition, there is no cracking, only creasing where it should be and a nice patina.

The inside chest and back lining is real sheepskin shearling! I am guessing the date to be from the 1960s.

The only flaw I found was that the jacket is missing part of the bottom snap on the front storm flap. This is easy to replace using a snap replacement kit from amazon or ebay, or by a tailor. The storm flap stays in place though, so you don't really need to use the bottom snap anyways.

The jacket was made by "Natural Comfort New York" and is tagged a size 38. The jacket has been cleaned and the leather has been conditioned with Pecard's leather conditioner and is ready to go. Get it while you can, you won't see another one like this. Asking $150 Shipped in CANADA and CONUS.

Measurements

Shoulder to shoulder: 18 inches

Pit to pit across chest: 20.5 inches

Shoulder to end of sleeve cuff: 24.5 inches

Length back and bottom of collar to hem: 24 inches

3) Black Leather Bomber Jacket, 1970s.

Jacket has thick metal zipper, snap buttons, storm cuffs, and action back shoulders. Made of very strong and thick black leather, looks like cow or horse leather and feels like a vintage motorcycle jacket. The Jacket has two internal "gun pockets," one on each side. It is missing the zip-in winter lining and the lining has been re-stitched around the shoulder. The leather shell is in excellent condition with just a little patina developing along the edges. The jacket has been cleaned and conditioned. Classic Rocker leather jacket. The jacket is tagged 40 but the fit is closer to a size 38. Asking $110 Shipped in CANADA and CONUS.

Measurements:

shoulder to shoulder: 18 1/2

Across the front, from pit to pit: 20 1/2

Length, from below back of collar to hem: 24

Sleeves, from shoulder to cuff: 24

1) Motorcycle Jacket Made in USA 1970s

il_fullxfull-1-5.jpg

il_fullxfull-2-4.jpg

2) Horsehide + Sheepskin Shearling Brown Leather Jacket, 1960s.

il_fullxfull-3-4.jpg

il_fullxfull-5-1.jpg

il_fullxfull-4-2.jpg

3) Black Leather Bomber Jacket, 1970s

il_fullxfull-8.jpg

il_fullxfull-1-6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

All these leather jackets are looking very nce because leather cloths are always rock. Leather jackets, leather bomber jackets, men leather biker jackets, pants, skirts etc. are easily available on http://www.leatherarena.com/ where you can buy all these leather cloths at best prices.