CYC/Spruce Interest check

Rockn

yea im not going to do that, I will let you know what colors/styles are available, if I can ill put up an online order form to make it easier. But, like I said, I will hopefully no more details tommorow, and the guy who is putting the order in for me through his store will have a minimum, so I hope everyone who posted in this thread will come thorugh.

IMPORTANT***

Ok, here is the deal, anyone who wants a spruce hoody needs to let me know asap because the first batch of orders is going to be put in tommorow. This is what I need from people who are interested. Send me a PM with the subject Order and in it list what sweatshirt you want, what size, what color and either classic or slim. IMPORTANT* please also put your second and third choice meaning if I cant get the color or fit you want, put whether you would take it in either fit available and also what your second and third choice for color options would be.

Price: I dont have a gurantee on price yet, it will be a minimum of 150 and a maximum of 165 plus 12 dollars for tax.

Options: As of right now I can get the tiger fleeces in green, purple, blue and plain colored black, white, purple and grey pinstripe.

Lastly, please include your EMAIL ADDRESS in the pm, once I confirm that I can get your desired size, color and fit I will send you a paypal invoice.

I hope this makes sense for everyone, the more orders that come in the better deal it is, thanks a lot guys

Parker

Guys, I can only speak of the hoodies for now. The reason these are not at wholesale is because Spruce is VERY very protective about its distribution and will only sell to reputable stores. I have developed a relationship with a spruce retailer and he has agreed to put in a custom order for us, so that everyone can get what they want. That is why the price is at retail and not wholesale, but at the same time the more orders I can go to him with the better chance I have of maybe getting a prorate or slight discount.

• 2 weeks later...
Guys, I can only speak of the hoodies for now. The reason these are not at wholesale is because Spruce is VERY very protective about its distribution and will only sell to reputable stores. I have developed a relationship with a spruce retailer and he has agreed to put in a custom order for us, so that everyone can get what they want. That is why the price is at retail and not wholesale, but at the same time the more orders I can go to him with the better chance I have of maybe getting a prorate or slight discount.

how much for charcoal beads hoody? hehe.