UNION Los Angeles – Updates & Info

UNION

i went to the union sale. it's a separate pop up closer on the other side of la brea, closer to american rag.

there was a bunch of cheap carhartt. vis cords for about 300. wtaps and nbhd chinos for 100-125. definitely a lot more tops than bottoms, i'm not sure if any stuff is going to be restocked.

^ yeah there were maybe 5-6 visvim jackets on sale, pretty heavily discounted but ugly colors.

went to the union sale today and my conclusion is: fuck, shoulda lined up at 11 am on Friday. cashier dude said that there was tons of old heat that sold within a few hours. i ended up getting a white mountaineering shirt and a nbhd tee for 60 total lol.

Glad to hear that some of you were able to come up on some good stuff.

For those who were not able to attend or located out of state.. we have a special online sale happening soon to accommodate yall. Stay tuned!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up and first dibs if you guys are interested in the NEW Suede Visvim Virgil. They are a Holiday spot item for select Visvim accounts. We ordered three color in sizes ranging from 8-12. If anyone is interested, send me a message and I will reserve you a pair as it will arrive in the next week or two...

visvim-virgil-boots-folk-fw12-5.jpg

visvim-virgil-boots-folk-fw12-1.jpg

visvim-virgil-620x413.jpg

- Victor

Edited by UNION

• 2 weeks later...

do you guys sometimes reply your emails ?

yo union please reply on yer emails

Sorry for the delay. We are currently extremely backed up with emails and order. Along with the holidays we are currently trying to get caught up. Your emails and question will be answer ASAP.

We are currently going on SALE online. Selected items are being marked down 30%.

Items are slowly being discounted. If you do not want to miss out on something you are interested in.. please keep a watch out on our online store or SALES section.

• 3 weeks later...